Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

Anyone up for a meet this Sunday? I'll turn out if we can get 3+

Looks like it wont happen this week, so next one is 9th August, Jimmy will be back for that one.

Strange thing happened last week when I was meeting up with Jimmy, apparently there were about 10 zeds and GTR's meeting on Beach Coach Station in Yarmouth. My mate told me on Friday when I saw him so where do they come from? Will drive past a few times tonight to see if its a regular thing, maybe a different club.

Whens the next meet? would like to meet a few more Z owners :)

The next scheduled meet is 9th August (topic heading changed), we usually meet outside the Winter Gardens/Wellington Pier but location may change as it may be too busy this time. Come down and join us we usually meet for a couple of hours and chat about Zeds. Hopefully next meet we should be able to get a few of us together. :)

We do sometimes have some unscheduled meets if we can get a couple of other people together, if you are free one Sunday night before then let us know. I can meet most nights if you want a chat and compare Zeds, sometimes chatting over Zed problems between us and may be able help to find a solution.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I live in Gorleston. Me and a friend who i work with (who also has a 350z) might meet you there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That would be awesome, you are most welcome to come along with your friend, the more Z's and owners we can get together the better. Its good to get us all meeting up cause you quite often see other Z's around town and never know if they are on the forum or not. I always flash or wave to other Z's, I may even have seen you or your car about.

I see you have not been on the forum long, have you recently bought the car? I have seen a few new ones about recently, couple of black ones and some silver ones, never know if they are local or holidaymakers.

Just a thought so far it looks like we potentially have a few cars for this one so we may have to move further up the seafront or just off it, lets start a list to see what numbers we have first.

1. TimC

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019