Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

I might not be able to come sunday now, ill post 100% tomorrow

No probs if you can't we can catch up at next one if not.

I'm in yarmouth on Sunday but will be heading back home to Bedfordshire around 3pm :(

Sorry mate I am working till 6.30pm on Sunday, not sure if anyone else in Yarmouth may be about. I am sure someone will post if they are.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the best of the weather is behind us now and my zed will be going off the road sometime in the next month 4-6 weeks for the winter. How about we see if we can get one last evening meet in before it gets to cold, suggest either this Sunday or next Sunday?

• 2 weeks later...

I think its just cause winter is looming, the season is over. Car is still on the road at the moment, usually start to see weather change again early November. As soon as I see a gritter the car will go off the road till the weather changes in the spring.

What mods did you get done, bumper was one I think?

• 3 weeks later...

Mines still on road atm seems like we will have nightime temps above freezing for next week or two.

What size spacers did you go for, I was going to go with 20 on front 25 on back but my front arches have been rolled already for my wheels and just don't know if they will work with them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019