Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

• 3 weeks later...

Any meets in the diary after the 25th of June lads getting a bit depressed being away from my Z for so long!!

I know how you feel, last year Zed was in the garage for over 3 weeks.

The next meet will be 13th or 20th of June, trying to get 13th off work so may be able to do a day meet. If not I have 11 days holiday coming up end of June/July maybe we can all get together over one of those weekends and do something as a group. We may be able to get some extras with a day meet and maybe do something Norwich way which may pull in more numbers. Not sure what yet but will check what days off I have and check the local events see what we could do.

Done some little mods over last week nothing major but small changes for the better ;)

• Like 1

So how about a meet on 14th June at 7.00pm at the usual place, outside Winter Gardens/Wellington Pier? A little bit earlier this month, if there are some people who want to attend but cant come that late maybe we could start it a bit earlier. Let me know what you want to do.

What mods have you gone for Tim

Just some small mods to enhance what was already done to the car. Got some TDI Gold wheel nuts which make the wheels look so much better, stubby aerial finally, reversing camera and a private plate. Just got to wait for confirmation to put it on the car now. :)

I could possiby meet earlier and make it a road trip to yarmouth later?

Sounds like a good idea.

Edited by TimC

I don't think I can make this lads, I've got a chap coming over to look at a car I'm selling - if it falls through I'll be at the Pier for 7-8 ish

Well we could always put it back a week to the 21st but it would have to be a 7.30 start as I will be doing normal work hours again?

Sorry guys, something has come up and I wont be able to make it this week. So should we do it next week or leave it till week after as I think Jimmy will be back that week if he can make it. I'm sure Jimmy will be along at some point and let us know.

Im home on the 25th so can do a meet sunday night if you fancy it. How long does it take from buying a plate to being able to put it on your car Tim as i am getting my one soon and not sure how long the transfer takes

Can do a meet on the Sunday 28th at 7.30pm if you want and hopefully we may get some more. As for the registration it could take about 4-5 weeks from buying to be able to put it on your car. I bought mine on 29th May and got the Certificate of Entitlement the next week, just waiting for confirmation on being able to put it on the car now. I understand in the near future you can do most of this online and it should be much quicker.

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019