TORQEN Big Brake Kit

Adrian@TORQEN

..... Like akebonos putting Nissan on them ......

It's not that I don't want your name on them , as by now I think you know I'm more than happy with your products . It's I'm not into big stickers , BGW , and big emblems on everything . Shame as I was just about to order some ......... ;)

I'm sure Adrian could make the Logo bigger! Seriously though, could you get your own decals and stick them over the top?

..... Like akebonos putting Nissan on them ......

It's not that I don't want your name on them , as by now I think you know I'm more than happy with your products . It's I'm not into big stickers , BGW , and big emblems on everything . Shame as I was just about to order some ......... ;)

I'm sure Adrian could make the Logo bigger! Seriously though, could you get your own decals and stick them over the top?

Not really as they are laser etched into the calipers .

Edited by Bodyboarder81

I know you're happy with our products, but doesn't make any sense buying something from us without the logo, well, at least not to me :) Considering you're one of the long standing customers, I don't mind sorting you a deal on the BBK, but we can't remove the logo. In fact, they are sooooo beautiful with the logos on :D

2015-06-11_19-14-15.jpeg

2015-06-11_19-22-20.jpeg

Edited by octet@TORQEN

• 1 month later...

Kaveney/Alan's kit had a little bit of delay, should be here soon. Meanwhile Callum/Ogman had his delivered and installed, same did David/Tinyflier, awaiting some reviews from them too :)

Fitting day tomorrow - :yahoo: - along with Torqen coilovers and Eibach camber arms - busy day for Sly!

Had my "monster kit" fitted by Kaizer Motors on Saturday - I will post pics and full comments in my build thread but first impressions are - GREAT.

I did give them a good heat cycle on first fitting to get them properly bedded in (the roads around Sly's workshop are excellent for that purpose!) and have been very impressed by the feedback these brakes give. They are progressive in application but when you use them HARD you STOP in a very VERY short time/distance!

Expensive - yes. Performance - terrific. Looks - drool drool...

David

• Like 1

I just wanted to echo what David has stated. Absolute cracking piece of kit!

Mine are now bedded in properly and my gosh does it bring you to a halt. They also look the nuts! Before they were even bedded in you could just feel the brakes ready to grind you to a halt. As David also stated, you don't get slammed into the windscreen by tapping the brakes, you feel as though can really 'stamp' on them and it's progressive braking you're faced with, making them an absolute dream on the roads and I'm sure they will come in more than handy on the track.

Car: 350z 2007 Revup

BBK: XL kit with 8-pot 356mm front discs and 6-pot 330mm discs at the rear

Colour: Anodised 12

I think the pictures speak for themselves...

_OGG3788_zpsnq0htxwx.jpg

_OGG3867_zpsnwbhvcpf.jpg

_OGG3954A_zpsvlo2sksv.jpg

Excuse the rubbish quality of this last one, was taken on a friends phone through the window:

6f9b7842-5eb6-4249-9430-884edec9491a_zps8hbaltvr.jpg

• Like 2

I just wanted to echo what David has stated. Absolute cracking piece of kit!

Mine are now bedded in properly and my gosh does it bring you to a halt. They also look the nuts! Before they were even bedded in you could just feel the brakes ready to grind you to a halt. As David also stated, you don't get slammed into the windscreen by tapping the brakes, you feel as though can really 'stamp' on them and it's progressive braking you're faced with, making them an absolute dream on the roads and I'm sure they will come in more than handy on the track.

Car: 350z 2007 Revup

BBK: XL kit with 8-pot 356mm front discs and 6-pot 330mm discs at the rear

Colour: Anodised 12

I think the pictures speak for themselves...

_OGG3788_zpsnq0htxwx.jpg

_OGG3867_zpsnwbhvcpf.jpg

_OGG3954A_zpsvlo2sksv.jpg

Excuse the rubbish quality of this last one, was taken on a friends phone through the window:

6f9b7842-5eb6-4249-9430-884edec9491a_zps8hbaltvr.jpg

Silver looks good against the black clean

• Like 1