Super Troopers 2 - Be A Part Of It!!!!

Stutopia

There's a good few film fans on here so I thought I'd post this up. If you've seen Super Troopers, you can just proceed to the website, there's no need for a hard sell. It's simply brilliant. They're doing a crowd funding thing for a sequel and for your pledge there's a range of free goodies available, perfect for any film fan.

Who wouldn't want a moustache or police badge or t-shirt or DVD or signed movie poster????

If you haven't seen the original movie. Firstly, punch yourself in the face and examine your life choices upto now. Then click play below, watch the opening sequence and fall in love. It's one of my all time top 10 favourite comedy movies. As an introduction, you should watch the opening sequence below.

Who wants a moustache ride?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Enhance......Enhance......Enhance.....'

'Shenanigans?'

'Meow'

'Now who wants a mustache ride?'

'So the police car door just....fell off?'

• Like 1

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Shenanigans?'

'Meow'

Hey BEAR F@cker!!!

• Like 1

'Shenanigans?'

'Meow'

Hey BEAR F@cker!!!

"I'm freaking out man!" :scare::surrender::D

So how much are you guys pledging?

This is my all time favourite movie!!

I think im gonna go for the $100 package, but not decided yet...

I went $200, couldn't resist a signed poster. I did it quickly after seeing it. before my sensible overuled my impulse :lol:

Was there any postage to pay on top of the $200?

No. It didn't seem to be a factor.

Wicked, cheers. Im gonna go for the $200 then too. However im gonna hang on for an hour and try to be the person that pushes them over the $2million mark... you never know they might throw in a bonus!

• Like 1

Was there any postage to pay on top of the $200?

No. It didn't seem to be a factor.

Wicked, cheers. Im gonna go for the $200 then too. However im gonna hang on for an hour and try to be the person that pushes them over the $2million mark... you never know they might throw in a bonus!

That's so damn clever, I'm furious I didn't think of it. Mind you, they were on like 1.4 million when I got on board before it went meainstream ;)

If you get an all expenses paid trip to the premiere you have to take me, I put this thing together man!!! :lol:

• Like 1

That's so damn clever, I'm furious I didn't think of it. Mind you, they were on like 1.4 million when I got on board before it went meainstream ;)

If you get an all expenses paid trip to the premiere you have to take me, I put this thing together man!!! :lol:

Ask for commission. Include the details; 1.4 million - posted link of forum - nearly 2 million just 6 hours later. ;)