Hi All - Another newbie...

That looks fantastic, my brother almost bought the R34 from middlehurst nissan around 47k at the time, before he got the Z as made sense money wise, you got any mad mods planned for the Z when you get it?

Cheers :thumbs:

Nah, promised myself im not gonna go bonkers with the Zed engine wise :blush: Maybe the basic exhaust, induction, plenum spacer, sports cats etc. Want to concentrate on getting it looking just right , although i think the NISMO kit looks stunning already, so i think it will be the little details to make it my own :D

Dave, agree mate, the Nismo kit does really suit the Zed, wouldn't change my kit for any other :teeth:

Sats

If I could have insured that R34 I would have been so tempted to swap the Z for it.

Know what you mean, when i was 17 I couldnt get insured on anything either, don't woory Ian, youll hit puberty soon, your voice broken yet? :p:lol:

:lol:

I would think of a reply but I think Sarnie has hit the nail on the head :p

Stone me, I gotta start reading up on these mods! looks like I've got a helluva lot to learn to catch up with you lot. But what a great journey it's gonna be!!!

What is it they say mate....getting there is half the fun ;) Definately have to meet up when we both have our Zeds mate :D:thumbs: