Hi All - Another newbie...

Hi all. Just sold my Skyline R34GTT to change to 350z ownership, and frankly, cant wait :D

Ive purchased a stunning NISMO kitted 350z (currently still in Japan) which looks a beauty and will hopefully be with me, on the road before Christmas, fingers crossed. I think its a stunning looking car, Azure Blue, Grade 4.5, 19k miles, full ST pack, perfect :DB)

105033_15483347.jpg

105035_15483348.jpg

Big thanks to Mike and Tristan at Torque GT, , i cant thank you guys enough, youre stars B)

Anyways, look forward to seeing you guys at some meets and events soon :thumbs:B)

Dave, welcome matey enjoy, awesome looking motor.

SATS, from the OTHER side :lol::lol::lol:

Took you'r time gettin here also :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Ian :D I only just found it by accident.......didnt even know there was another site!! Sorry about that :blush::D

Cheers Lomoto......youre not wrong, i need a Zed fix :D

Thanks for the really warm welcome and kind words guys :thumbs:B)

Also:

:worthless: of the R34 :teeth:

Had my R34GTT for a little over 3years and did most of the mods myself, ending up with a pretty decent spec list and 406.8bhp 377lbs torque at the fly. Heres a few pics for the Skyline nuts among you.

Had the vinyls on the car for a while which i think looked pretty cool, but she looks gorgeous in her 'naked' form too B)

_DSC0985.jpg

P1010244.jpg

P1010234.jpg

P1010221.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

Picture_059.jpg

Picture_044.jpg

I cant tell you how mint this car was.....only to find out the new owner fooked it after less than 24hrs of ownership :( Apparently after letting his work mates take it out one at a time (without him with them...yes really!!), one of them brought it back running like a bag of spanners :scare: Turns out the guy thought hed have a play with the Apexi ECU hand commander and wiped the map!! Apparently the cars suffered considerable bore wash and isnt too healthy :( Still, his problem....i got a nice shiney Zed on the way to keep me busy :teeth:

That looks fantastic, my brother almost bought the R34 from middlehurst nissan around 47k at the time, before he got the Z as made sense money wise, you got any mad mods planned for the Z when you get it?

Cheers :thumbs:

Nah, promised myself im not gonna go bonkers with the Zed engine wise :blush: Maybe the basic exhaust, induction, plenum spacer, sports cats etc. Want to concentrate on getting it looking just right , although i think the NISMO kit looks stunning already, so i think it will be the little details to make it my own :D