PS3 GT5 prologue

sinbad

Im hoping that by the time this eventually comes out, the PS3 will be cheaper

Less than £300 now ;)

Too expensive for something that I wont use as much as my 360. Maybe once they drop to £200 or get a few more decent games ill get one

GT5 looks good, but I'm finally going to get a 360 and get Forza . . . deliberately held off until I finished all open uni stuff

I have it, not played it for 2 months though..... :blush:

Ditto. Got PGR4 on the go atm, but not touched that for a couple of weeks. Need to get a games room, XB360 doesnt see much action being in the living room :surrender:

GT5 looks good, but I'm finally going to get a 360 and get Forza . . . deliberately held off until I finished all open uni stuff

Ditto. Got PGR4 on the go atm, but not touched that for a couple of weeks. Need to get a games room, XB360 doesnt see much action being in the living room :surrender:

Mine neither, 360 wii and my PS3 were all in the living room and had no chance of getting the nod over shitty soaps :yawn::rant:

As soon as GT5 comes out I can guarentee my brother will lock himself away for a month doing all the endurance runs. He has done 98% of the GT4 game :wacko:

Me too, ive done evrything on GT4 apart from the last endurance championship. i just cant be arsed anymore so stopped at 98% ish. :yawn:

Mine neither, 360 wii and my PS3 were all in the living room and had no chance of getting the nod over shitty soaps :yawn::rant:

Didn't that problem solve itself recently? ;)

It didn't resolve itself. I resolved it. Halo 3 is now showing. All the time :teeth:

It didn't resolve itself. I resolved it. Halo 3 is now showing. All the time :teeth:

:lol:

Only just got round to setting up the account mate, easy enough as you say :thumbs:

Just downloading now, well next on list, sega rally demo is just finishing first. Picked up some motorstorm bits on the jap store too - not sure what they are cos it was all in japanese but give em a bash eh, was free :thumbs:

Let ya know how I get on :teeth:

i know what you mean. I could drift the cerbera and FTO LM edition like no tomorrow! haha, i think things have become alittle more realistic though, you actually have to BRAKE for corners now instead of using the barriers like you can in GT2/GT3. I must admit that the enphasis on vehicle dynamics seems to have tailed off the agenda abit and more towards realistic graphics. In the GT5 demo, if you play it enough you do get to know that different cars have different characteristics although not as pronounce as the earlier series but better than GT4. I must admit, I find driving the slower cars in the GT5 demo more fun than the faster ones. GT4 did seem abit of a step back in handling dynamics...

i know what you mean. I could drift the cerbera and FTO LM edition like no tomorrow! haha, i think things have become alittle more realistic though, you actually have to BRAKE for corners now instead of using the barriers like you can in GT2/GT3. I must admit that the enphasis on vehicle dynamics seems to have tailed off the agenda abit and more towards realistic graphics. In the GT5 demo, if you play it enough you do get to know that different cars have different characteristics although not as pronounce as the earlier series but better than GT4. I must admit, I find driving the slower cars in the GT5 demo more fun than the faster ones. GT4 did seem abit of a step back in handling dynamics...

Yeah GT4 is understeer city but the thing that bugs me is when you get an old Yank muscle car and try to hoof the tail out round the bends and it just spins up and stays in a straight line. That just wouldn't happen. In fact it seems next to impossible to get the tail out in GT4. Or am I just rubbish at it :wacko: