He posted himself to Australia.

glrnet

Did you read the final section....................... ?

He obviously likes small spaces !!!! ;):lol:

What happened next

• Reg Spiers disappeared from Adelaide in 1981 after he was charged with conspiracy to import cocaine
  • He was arrested in Sri Lanka in 1984 and sentenced to death for drugs offences
  • He successfully appealed against the sentence and spent five years in jail in Australia

_74982321_line976.jpg

I can remember when some bright spark moved their house contents overseas by Royal Mail. Only problem these days is the criminal element that have adapted shipping containers as illegal people carriers heading our way.

A friend of mine is moving to Australia in May and he hasn't booked his flights yet, I'll send him the link.

How did he survive the cargo hold in the plane, it must have been pressurised.

Did think they were in the 60s.. :scare:

You only looked a the pix didn't you Will? ;)

"Air industry insiders say something like this would never be able to happen now. The hold is usually pressurised and the temperature will usually be above freezing but all cargo loaded on to planes is screened for security reasons and a hidden person would be found. "

A friend of mine is moving to Australia in May and he hasn't booked his flights yet, I'll send him the link.

How did he survive the cargo hold in the plane, it must have been pressurised.

Did think they were in the 60s.. :scare:

You only looked a the pix didn't you Will?

"Air industry insiders say something like this would never be able to happen now. The hold is usually pressurised and the temperature will usually be above freezing but all cargo loaded on to planes is screened for security reasons and a hidden person would be found. "

That's the last paragraph...who ever reads down that far.. :scare:;)

• Like 1