Jimmy UP stickers?

Bobby D

What. The. Actual. F*ck.

We never do reprints' date=' re-runs, or copy's[/quote']

Or correct spelling, apparently.

im not following?

*I'm

;)

Seriously though, a professional website really shouldn't be making errors like that. Hoonigan don't, or if they do it's dressed up as a phrase on purpose (the awful 'Ain't care' springs to mind).

This is bugging me now :lol:

Where are you getting the original quote from and what website are you going on about? :lol:

Relax, here you go: http://www.jimmyup.com/about-us

• Like 1

yes thats fair enough. i dont think the people buying apparel and supporting them worry about a spelling error, i think they are just appreciative of what they are doing for the scene! its still just run by normal guys, so mistakes happen.

Normal guys can still employ a proof reader ;)

I've never heard of them though, so I have no idea how big/popular they are. If they are just a bloke in a bedroom, then I guess I can forgive them.

I'll have a proper look later, I like the Hoonigan stuff so might find something on there I do like :)

Just had a look at their website (since i was also wondering who the hell is Jimmy Up?) and... nah. not for me thanks. I might have a pistonheads or a speedhunters sticker on a track car, but don't really care for stickers with swearing on (call me old fashioned, at 27...)

Edited by brillomaster
  • Like 2

Just had a look at their website (since i was also wondering who the hell is Jimmy Up?) and... nah. not for me thanks. I might have a pistonheads or a speedhunters sticker on a track car, but don't really care for stickers with swearing on (call me old fashioned, at 27...)

Welcome to the "old fogey brigade" brillo, ...we weren't expecting you for another 3 years but early membership is approved. :lol:;)

• Like 2

Jeeeeez my bad, I thought you were closer to 80 :lol:

I usually donate directly to charities or pop spare change into collection boxes, at least that way I donate without showing off my urge to belong to some kind of group I never heard of...

It does't mean i don't donate direct to charities, its just another way of helping out charities, they have a large fan base so they are doing a good thing in my eyes. well yes its showing an urge to support a company who supports things i'm into.... its not showing off in anyway.

I just checked out the clothing range.

Hard driving and safe sex? Scrape floors, bang doors?

Okay, I guess I'm old, as I cannot fathom why any one would want those across their chests. Utterly chavtastic. Might as well put a 'shocker' sticker on your car while you're at it!

• Like 1