4 hours to go...!!!!

Hey All...

Finally picking my first z tonight at about 7pm.... this is the slowest day ever. Im sat at work just watching the clock... and all my mates keep coming up to me saying things like 'not long now...!' or 'its almost time...!'

this is both the best and the worst part of getting a new car!

:yahoo:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Im back!

I got home at 1am last night... i went and showed everyone i've ever met! Then spent about an hour playing with the stereo - its a Pioneer Avic-N2 or something... its got everything!

It has a mode on screen where it tells you the 'G' you've acheived through accelleration and braking, and then steering too. + about 100 other things it does that i've not played with yet! :teeth:

....only spent £35 on fuel so far....

Im back!

I got home at 1am last night... i went and showed everyone i've ever met! Then spent about an hour playing with the stereo - its a Pioneer Avic-N2 or something... its got everything!

It has a mode on screen where it tells you the 'G' you've acheived through accelleration and braking, and then steering too. + about 100 other things it does that i've not played with yet! :teeth:

Nice mate, the G thing sounds similar to the computer setup in a skyline R34, very interesting would be interested to see this B)

Im back!

If you love driving it that much get yourself on the Wales drive out on Sunday..........you wont regret it and meet some members. :thumbs:

If you love driving it that much get yourself on the Wales drive out on Sunday..........you wont regret it and meet some members. :thumbs:

I'd love to come to the meet on sunday - but im working both days this weekend to get me some money back! Im skint now! And i cant even enjoy the drive to work cos im working from home!!

I'll be there at the next one though for sure...

On another note... im aching all over... is the zed notoriously uncomfortable of what, cos im in pain!!! :boxing: