SatNav update for less than £1million???

gidgod

I've got an '07 350Z and I'm looking to get an update for the original '06 SatNav disc.

Having done a bit of a search and found not very much, I called Nissan and got a cost of about £220 inc. VAT. I know that these discs are always expensive but I'm really not keen to spend that kind of money on a software update if I can help it but want to sort one out before a drive to Italy and back in a few months - anyone know if there's a cheaper way?

post-22986-0-22390900-1424820050_thumb.jpg

Welcome to The Land of Zed. :welcome:

Try here :thumbs:

http://www.navigationmaps.co.uk/

Thanks, this looks really promising...it says the Xanavi X7 covers 350Z '05 - '09 but it says "Please double check your previous disc to ensure this is the correct product for your system. The Xanavi X6.0 and X7.0 are separate systems."

My previous disc doesn't have any reference to Xanavi but NAVTEQ, do you know if I'm likely to have any issues with compatibility or it being a different program?

• Like 1

Thanks, this looks really promising...it says the Xanavi X7 covers 350Z '05 - '09 but it says "Please double check your previous disc to ensure this is the correct product for your system. The Xanavi X6.0 and X7.0 are separate systems."

My previous disc doesn't have any reference to Xanavi but NAVTEQ, do you know if I'm likely to have any issues with compatibility or it being a different program?

Really don't know, best to give them a bell or an email to check. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi,

I havent got sat nav in my Zed - yet - but i got an up to date disc for my Shogun from a guy in Poland (via Ebay). I dont trust many people but I went for it with this guy. He may be able to get his hands on one as the copyright laws may not be as strict in Poland.

His email address iis/was: tomek.klika@gmail.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Really don't know, best to give them a bell or an email to check. :thumbs:

Got my new disc through...it's all good. And nearly 90% cheaper than from Nissan - thanks for the link!