Toying with two tone wrap

veef13

Had in my mind to wrap upper part of car, but couldn't fully visualise it so had a contact mock it up for me. Should also have tinted windows and gloss black door handles but the visualisation is there.

In two minds, its not said 100% yes to me, mainly as the back looks awkward under the spoiler, and reckon I need some decent wheels and lowering to pull it off... Lowering is off the cars til I move due to silly driveway :(

350z%202.jpg

350z%201.jpg

350z.jpg

If not going whole hog then will be getting roof, mirrors, handles gloss black and nice tint on the windows.... pretty much half the cost.

Interested to hear thoughts. Won't be done for a good few months as have a few other bits to do first.

• Like 1

Not sure about the two tone. I certainly don't hate it... but I'm not completely convinced about it either. I know, that's possibly the least helpful response of ever. Sorry about that. :lol:

Azure is the most beautiful Z colour, don't hide it, give it a wash!

It's this kind of cyberbullying that means I spend all my time washing mine. :p:lol:

He's right though. :teeth:

He's right though. :teeth:

He is! :teeth:

I personally wouldnt wrap the whole top part, maybe the roof and the mirrors? But if you were to wrap the whole top half, like stevoD says, you'd probably need quite an aggressive kit on it to pull it off. :)

cheers for the replies guys. as said above its not said "do it now" to me as i thought it may have, so parking this idea for a while. would sure be different though, just needs more to pull it off.

think it could look smart might need a few aggressive visual mods to pull it off mind :)

Aye, even something like a full nismo v2, or other similar kit and wheels would allow it to work

it sure is! Car gets a wash most weekend. In fact in those pics its only 2 days post wash :( Thinking about a full detail as hand detailing by me can only go so far and pretty sure the previous owners used a scoring pad in places :wack:

Not sure about the two tone. I certainly don't hate it... but I'm not completely convinced about it either. I know, that's possibly the least helpful response of ever. Sorry about that. :lol:

Haha no worries :thumbs:

He is! :teeth:

I personally wouldnt wrap the whole top part, maybe the roof and the mirrors? But if you were to wrap the whole top half, like stevoD says, you'd probably need quite an aggressive kit on it to pull it off. :)

This is what will be done as a minimum for sure. Roof, mirrors, handles, and tinted windows :thumbs: Not sure if would paint or tint the handles. The cost of wrapping is about the same as buying second hand set and painting. Or could paint myself, doesn't always end up well tho :D

Edited by veef13

If it helps, I got a lot of stick for the wing with out the correct mods to support it.

But I got there in the end :) (Well some people may say I have :lol:)

Getting the two tone done first, might give you ideas of where you want to go next :)

If it helps, I got a lot of stick for the wing with out the correct mods to support it.

But I got there in the end :) (Well some people may say I have :lol:)

Getting the two tone done first, might give you ideas of where you want to go next :)

Indeed matey. Happy with the side steps and splitter at the mo, but have my thoughts on some other kits. Again issue I have is my driveway. Its so steep that my current setup with rays, oem springs, steps and lip is as low as I can go, and still scrapes sometimes. If I could it would be dropped in a heartbeat and some 19's maybe. This would easier dictate kits etc

Not for me mate sorry :(

I would get the roof done and the limo tint on the rear window .... Gloss black front splitter/side steps and maybe a gloss black rear spoiler ?

Just my opinion though :)

Oh and a cheeky bumper tuck

Agreed mate. March/April most likely for wrapping a few bits. Bumper tuck done the weekend after I got the system from you :D

• Like 1