Nismo Exhausts

bigphil

How much? B)

£850 PLUS £15 DELIVERY

Full 12 month no quible warranty with next day replacement should there be any problem.

Claims accepted by submission of pictures to confirm the problem.

Cost of shipping on both replacement and return covered by ourselves.

We will be keeping some in stock which are not for sale to cover all eventualities.

Phil,

Please can you quote me for supply and fit Kinetix hi-flo cats and a Nismo cat back system.

I've decided to give myself an early Christmas present!

Exhaust £850

Cats £280 ( not due in stock until 15th November)

Fitting would be free.

Sounds good matey!! :teeth:

PS: I want some lambo stuff!!! B)

what you after.

I dunno, just stuff :lol:

Don't even know where to start! I have a Tubi and Tubi straight through pipes (decatted) so i think sound wise i'm pretty sorted (132 db at full chat) :bose:

I'm thinking brake upgrades, air intakes, carbon goodies etc. The aftermarket product market in the uk is pretty lame. What do you have access to? I know its off topic so PM me if you want :D

what you after.

Don't even know where to start! I have a Tubi and Tubi straight through pipes (decatted) so i think sound wise i'm pretty sorted (132 db at full chat) :bose:

I'm thinking brake upgrades, air intakes, carbon goodies etc. The aftermarket product market in the uk is pretty lame. What do you have access to? I know its off topic so PM me if you want :D

hahahaha sarnie worried about taking something off topic :p

what you after.

hahahaha sarnie worried about taking something off topic :p

Well not exactly worried just 'concerned' :lol:

can you fit them phil in ya new workshop

yep, on something like this it will be free fitting, how much better can it get. :thumbs:

Being 300 miles further south! :lol:

Might as well make it 400 while you are there, in between the two of us. :thumbs::teeth:

"briskly" following Martin down the lanes near his house on the night before the lakes meet, I think I can vouch for the fact that the nismo sounds pretty bloody awesome and distinctly different to the OEM zaust- certainly worth buying if you have the cash and I cant imagine there are many others out there that compliment the zed as much

would anyone who has bought an nismo exhaust say that they were disappointed as it is too quiet and too close to the oem sound ?

this is my main concern :scare:

tia for the replies ;)

Ive not had one but from what ive heard at meets they sounds ace!

would anyone who has bought an nismo exhaust say that they were disappointed as it is too quiet and too close to the oem sound ?

tia for the replies ;)

Not a chance in hell mate!!! Double up with the cats for even more noise!!! You certainly won't be disappointed with the Nismo alone though! :thumbs:

tia for the replies ;)

personally I think it's quiet on tickover but once you've opened it up it gets pretty loud. DC sounds the best on tickover IMO