Vossen colour choice?

Brummiestormer

Trust me when i say, that the way the 10 spokes are 'cut', its designed to shine, dazzle and reflect light. etting them in black will be a crime.

if you want black wheels, get a different design (IMHO)

i'll get a zoomed in pic of mine later, may help to explain

Post a pic of the wheels in question Ian.

Black wheels would look awesome on your Zed, but if the wheels need to be shown off and not lost, don't go black. My vote goes to anthracite. Definitely a dark colour for Temper :thumbs:

Don't know if this is much help

Just changed the colour of mine to be more Tempter,

This is mine with Gunmetal (I think) Rays, loved the colour with Sunset. So a darker shade would be my preference.

You've got a nice vibrant coloured car, have something soft and subtle to compliment it i.e. a darker tone/shade.

DSC_0095_zpsa739d1bc.jpg

Edited by grundy225

:worthless:

well, its not worthless yet... but if you don't post pics upon immediate receipt of wheels and fitting, it will be!

Not being fitted until first week in April when it comes off SORN went with Kumho KU39 tyres after due consideration and will get it laser alligned asap too when fitted

Just my opinion but although I love black rims they somehow always look smaller. My 19's Rotas look smaller in black for some reason. Silver gets my vote..

Edited by Payco

Silver !

will stand out and reflect light when your driving about.. black will just look boring and you wont even see the wheels properly.

think about at night when the lights hit them...black wheels just dont look as good.

in my opinion.