A Cosmis day out - Picture/Video Heavy

Grundy

warm engine with my mum scared to make too much noise

Do yourself a favour and stop :lol: I really don't think you understand how loud this exhaust is, don't you have a Cobra exhaust with HFCs? I had a Cobra exhaust (non resonated) with decats and it was a lot quieter than my current set up.

Edited by mouthwash

Do yourself a favour and stop :lol: I really don't think you understand how loud this exhaust is, don't you have a Cobra exhaust with HFCs? I had a Cobra exhaust (non resonated) with decats and it was a lot quieter than my current set up.

and...

SCIENCE says a single exit will be louder anyway, PLUS add in a supercharger to be forcing more air through and you have more noise.

Having a single exit myself, I can confirm that they are loud. I get ringing ears after a long journey :lol:

• Like 1

so much this

anyone who thinks that a dual will be louder than a single is retarded :lol:

Ask anyone who felt the vibrations that my single used to make - it was louder than a K1 and and the buddyclub and that was before the supercharger went on :lol:

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

Do yourself a favour and stop :lol: I really don't think you understand how loud this exhaust is, don't you have a Cobra exhaust with HFCs?

My exhaust is louder than yours, na na na na. :p

:lol: ^^ Fixed that for you. :D

You know Ian if you have to drive any long distances with it you will be begging for it to be quieter like MCooks. Have a think about that when your ears stop ringing & your headache goes. ;)

• Like 2

Can't have anyone try and take my glory away from me :lol:

Yeah, accelerating up a hill in 6th gear is a painful experience but luckily as I don't use the car much I should be able to live with it for a while. I can't say this is a permanent addition to my car but it'll certainly be fun while it lasts :lol:

Can't have anyone try and take my glory away from me :lol:

Yeah, accelerating up a hill in 6th gear is a painful experience but luckily as I don't use the car much I should be able to live with it for a while. I can't say this is a permanent addition to my car but it'll certainly be fun while it lasts :lol:

It's all fun & games till somebody goes deaf. :lol::D

Enjoy it, ...I know I would. :drive1

• 9 months later...