Hey there everybody :)

Welcome mate thanks for the spotted card on my car, guys got to say his Z is pretty sweet, really nice subtle touches made the car stand out of the whole carpark, very impressed and well looked after, if its okay with you sharpe ill take a pic of it on my phone next time I see it and post it up, will hide the numberplate.

You wont find a more friendlier and helpful bunch than on here, and by the way, if you are free on the 11th of November get your name down on the Z meet at Canary Wharf, we are going for a chinese then a z cruise + 1 Lambo across london :thumbs:

check link:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! :teeth:

Not the most up-to-date photo, but probably the best one I've got of my baby at the moment:

Z_Heddingham.jpg

There's been a few minor changes since that was taken, but just little things ;)

@ Bronzee - picked it up from the dealer in February of this year with 10K on the clock, already stormed past 30K :lol:

@ Zedrush - sure mate, feel free. Canary Wharf sounds good too, will take a look and see if I can make it to say "hi" B)

• 3 weeks later...