Falkens down in price...BOOM

AMT

Just seen the tyre leader site and at £96 a tyre thats pretty damn good actually! How much does your average place charge for fitting usually? Can't be much of a profit ? (unless its me and my over priced falkens lol)

I pay 7 quid a tyre usually.

Don't you try and cover your burds arse for trying to make you spend your money on her instead of the motor.

I'm gonna start a "girlfriend" swear jar so that everytime you mention her you need to donate a fiver to the forum. I think I know more about your missus than I do my own!

• Like 2

Just seen the tyre leader site and at £96 a tyre thats pretty damn good actually! How much does your average place charge for fitting usually? Can't be much of a profit ? (unless its me and my over priced falkens lol)

Think it's about £20, but you have to be careful...a lot of the fitting places only go up to 18" wheels.

they normally charge £10 for fitting and disposal of old ones plus about £5 for balancing :)

£5 a tyre fitted isn't unusual, but budget for £10.

I didn't realise people still went into tyre fitters and bought tyres from them at silly prices anymore, but it appears people aren't as savvy as I first thought.

£129 for MPSS + £10 fitting.

http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/michelin/pilot-super-sport/245-45-zr18-100y-66149