Falkens down in price...BOOM

AMT

Meh, random thread as I'm off work tomorrow and feeling cheery lol.

Just called my local place I always get tyres from and ordered my Falken FK453's for the rears (I'm a bit of a pain as its not their main supplier and I always have to order them lol). Apparently, for new orders anyway there are none in the UK and its being ordered form Holland (oooh exotic! lol) BUT... instead of the usual £155 fitted there down to £135, get in, don't mind waiting if I'm getting a little saving B)

Anyway....enjoy your thursday! :drive1

You are ruining my happy Thursday!!! lol! :lol: Meh I'm not bothered, its cheaper than usual. Yep, its 453's all round, I quite like them so its them I stick to. All four stay the same, despite the lady trying to get me to buy other tyres lol

what, you mean these ones?

http://www.tyreleade...r18-100y-401913

so you're paying £39 a tyre to have them fitted???

Post #2 called, it wants its information back. :p

yeah yeah mister keyboard warrior... some of us are trying to make it look like we're doing work! but amusing that we both went to tyreleader for our low price comparison site...

• Like 1

You are ruining my happy Thursday!!! lol! :lol: Meh I'm not bothered, its cheaper than usual. Yep, its 453's all round, I quite like them so its them I stick to. All four stay the same, despite the lady trying to get me to buy other tyres lol

You could potentially save like £40-60 here, that's a pretty decent saving to be 'meh' about. :stir:

despite the lady trying to get me to buy other tyres lol

:o not a woman who knows the importance of good rubber, surely?!?!? I presume she wants you to buy the cheapest, nastiest ditchfinders possible, and thinks its outrageous that you would spend £150 on a single tyre, when she can get 4 tyres for £100 and a cheeky flirt down at her local part worn tyre place?

Edited by brillomaster
  • Like 1

Falkens and Khumos are good tyres if you're paying the right price for them. Around £110 for 18", you can find a lot of top of the range tyres for £160 a corner on normal zed sized, not mentioning any brand but we know what one I am hinting at :lol:

haha, I look away and the thread gets a load of replies :lol: She was actually trying to give me decent tyres but I'm comfy with the Falkens and there on the front so...Just checked black circles there the same price as I've been quoted for fitted so meh I'm ok. lol Plus ordering them from elsewhere and then getting someone to fit them can be a pain at times as most won't fit them unless you got them at their shop or odered them at least. I don't go anywhere else for them so I use the easiest place despite a bit more £ being spent lol.

Replaced tyres last month (all 4 of them) Falken FK453: Front 2 x 245/35R19 93Y XL and Rear 2 x 275/35R19 100Y XL, fitted, balanced, etc and filled with nitrogen....all for under £570. They did say if I could wait a few weeks he could do them for £20 less. So yep, good time to buy tyres :thumbs: