What price should I be expecting??

MCook

I am 19

Can you actually verify that? Anyone can say they're 19, it's a bit like those fat 50 year old male perverts that sit on the internet pretending they're a barely legal leggy blonde with giant baps.

So basically, you could be a crusty 50 year old perv beating off over this forum while people are taking the bait you're 19. I'm not buying it, I see you.

Theres a reason I do not attend meets..

• Like 2

I am 19

Can you actually verify that? Anyone can say they're 19, it's a bit like those fat 50 year old male perverts that sit on the internet pretending they're a barely legal leggy blonde with giant baps.

So basically, you could be a crusty 50 year old perv beating off over this forum while people are taking the bait you're 19. I'm not buying it, I see you.

Theres a reason I do not attend meets..

Because you have to stay in your mothers line of sight? :p

• Like 4

In World War II the average age of the combat soldier was 26, On 350z-uk.com he was 19.

On 350z-uk.com the combat soldier typically served a twelve month tour of duty, but was exposed to hostile fire almost everyday.

None of them received a hero's welcome

nun-nun-nun nineteen!

;)

• Like 4

Ok those did actually make me chuckle.

That's good your taking it the right way :)

It's not you really ..... It's just we are bored and having a laugh :)

That gorillas still making me chuckle ...... And no doubt dans in his undercrackers watching his massive tv , stroking a dirty used unbranded tyre having a laugh too :)

• Like 1

In World War II the average age of the combat soldier was 26, On 350z-uk.com he was 19.

On 350z-uk.com the combat soldier typically served a twelve month tour of duty, but was exposed to hostile fire almost everyday.

nun-nun-nun nineteen!

;)

Does he get the reference though?

• Like 1

nun-nun-nun nineteen!

;)

If I am totally honest....

no....

nun-nun-nun nineteen!

;)

If I am totally honest....

no....

Awww come on Paul Hardcastle, its a classic! :lol: