Curing 370z Ultra Lazy Throttle Response

Dynamic Turtle

So when they release a vehicle with a Nismo badge of course it's disappointing when it sounds like an asthmatic hairdryer and revs like your mums diesel.

The most accurate description of the Nismo 370z on this website so far :lol:

As opposed to twin turbo charged hair dryer covered in super glue and driven through Halfords. ;)

I understand, don't worry... Let's speak again after you drive my car :lol: :lol:

(This is not a joke) I'd be scared to drive that beast. I get told off for by my better half for my driving now. Imagine the trouble I'd get into in yours. :)

Don't bottle it - I agree with your previous post Sipar.... More Barry boys than anytning else.

I'm not bottling anything ya cheeky monkey ;) it's called diplomacy.

Seriously though, it's horses for courses. Octet has his taste in styling and his seriously high powered Z. We have our mildly modified Nismos that we love to death......and DT has dropped nearly £30k on a car he doesn't seem to like very much at all ;)

My only observation is in about six years of knocking around this great forum I've never encountered anyone who bought a car and seems to be so underwhelmed by it. :)

Edited by sipar69

Imagine how boring this forum would be to have only 370z Nismos :) It's nice to have different cars, at the end of the day it's what you like that matters, not what others think you should have done to your car. :)

The new Nismo is nice, I like the styling, but I still believe it's not worth the money. Nissan should have done much more than that for the price difference.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong sipar I'm not spoilt or unhappy with it, just annoyed that Nissan has choked so much of its potential. Theyre far from the only manufacturer to do so. Anyway I'm sure once the aforementioned areas of weakness have been adressed it'll go from being a good car, to a very good one. Just need patience and a bit of money...

Edited by Dynamic Turtle

Imagine how boring this forum would be to have only 370z Nismos :) It's nice to have different cars, at the end of the day it's what you like that matters, not what others think you should have done to your car. :)

The new Nismo is nice, I like the styling, but I still believe it's not worth the money. Nissan should have done much more than that for the price difference.

What is worth it then, how much have you spent on your project? For what? When, on the UK roads have you ever been able to justify this large bag of money that you've thrown at your 370.

You've consistently, from September 2013 slagged the Nismo version off. You have no respect for the hard earned cash that some of us have put up to get, what is a very special car, more than enough for UK or European roads.

You slag manual 370s, because you have an auto, you think that because you have 9 gazzillion HP that somehow you are the font of all things automotive. I could go out tomorrow and buy a Cayman GT4, that would draw much more appreciation from the car community than all the gumf you have whored your car with, straight from the factory and it would be right.

Adrian, you run the risk of alienating a lot of people on here, insulting the way they spend their money. Hope your business is more sympathetic and successful than you portray in your opinions.

That's all.

• Like 3

WoW! Dont hold back on your opinion dude.

Say it like you feel it. :stir:

IMO if you have the cash and want to twin turbo your car then go for it. If you want to fit a stubbie and think your the dogs then ok by me too

Anything else on here is pure opinion and bravardo

Bring on the dog fight!

Edit this is about post 32 above

Beat me to it with another :blush:

Edited by flyboy
  • Like 2

WoW! Dont hold back on your opinion dude.

Say it like you feel it. :stir:

IMO if you have the cash and want to twin turbo your car then go for it. If you want to fit a stubbie and think your the dogs then ok by me too

Anything else on here is pure opinion and bravardo

Bring on the dog fight!

Edit this is about post 32 above

Beat me to it with another :blush:

Exactly.

What is worth it then, how much have you spent on your project? For what? When, on the UK roads have you ever been able to justify this large bag of money that you've thrown at your 370.

You've consistently, from September 2013 slagged the Nismo version off. You have no respect for the hard earned cash that some of us have put up to get, what is a very special car, more than enough for UK or European roads.

You slag manual 370s, because you have an auto, you think that because you have 9 gazzillion HP that somehow you are the font of all things automotive. I could go out tomorrow and buy a Cayman GT4, that would draw much more appreciation from the car community than all the gumf you have whored your car with, straight from the factory and it would be right.

Adrian, you run the risk of alienating a lot of people on here, insulting the way they spend their money. Hope your business is more sympathetic and successful than you portray in your opinions.

That's all.

George, no need to be the acting drama queen tonight. You're making wrong assumptions and that doesn't dignify you at all. You don't like my opinion, fine, but why do you care so much about what I say about cars? Spend your "hard earned cash" as you may want / need / afford, it's entirely up to you.

Last time I checked, everybody was allowed to have their own opinion on here. So much grunge for no reason... You need to relax a bit, can I offer you a bottle of fine Scotch or Whiskey? Anything else you prefer? Not trying to offend you, I really mean it.

Coming back to 370z Nismo, previous edition, I stand by my opinion, Nissan could have done sooooooo much better. Better body kit, better exhaust, refined interior etc. Partially they've done it in the facelift version 2015.

I'm not a drama queen, as much as you are not a Latvian, get real. Your opinion is offensive. You are effectively saying that anyone that bought a Nismo is stupid and should know better.

That's plain. Again, it's offensive with little or no concern that it may cause offence.

Flyboy summed it up very nicely.

Who do you think you are? Making assumptions on my dignity? That is THE most offensive remark ever directed at me,