So.... whos taking their Z to work in the morning?

AMT

Yeah the Z's haven't heard of the phrase "gentle snow mode"... When all you want is a less aggressive throttle, you just touch it a cm or two and BOOM POWER POWER POWER lol. Meh, another month and we'll all be back in better weather action!.. hopefully lol

• Like 1

I feel cheated by all this! I left the zed at home because of the threat of snow and went to the boat in my van, there's nothing not even a single flake! :lol:

People panicking over nothing in most parts of the country, ...doesn't help when papers put stupid headlines like "Blizzards coming!!" etc with hardly a mention of exactly where in the country it will be. :dry:

Oh well at least it's helping you keep the mileage down on your Zed I guess ZEUS. :D;)

• Like 1

I feel cheated by all this! I left the zed at home because of the threat of snow and went to the boat in my van, there's nothing not even a single flake! :lol:

People panicking over nothing in most parts of the country, ...doesn't help when papers put stupid headlines like "Blizzards coming!!" etc with hardly a mention of exactly where in the country it will be. :dry:

Oh well at least it's helping you keep the mileage down on your Zed I guess ZEUS. :D;)

Very true but what about the balancing act I have with the van / zed milage !? :lol:

Hopefully attached. Living here snow is quite normale in winter.Dunlop M3 winter tyres and roads like this become easy.TC off, second gear and hardly any revs-couldn't be better!