Mishimoto oil cooler

Mike1989

ohh dear i just orderd the one gm linked

no bother ill call them i the morning and change it

Maybe 370Ad can confirm but if you read the description of the one I linked it states..

PORT SIZES

(2) - 1/8" NPT Ports

(2) - M20 x 1.5 Ports

Wondering if the difference is in the centre hole size? :shrug:

I did search on Mishimoto UK using a "Nissan 370Z 2009" as otherwise I wouldn't have put the link up. Sorry if it's wrong. :byebye:

Edit: Pretty sure it must be a difference in the centre oil filter mounting hole. :dry:

Edited by GMballistic

ohh dear i just orderd the one gm linked

no bother ill call them i the morning and change it

Maybe 370Ad can confirm but if you read the description of the one I linked it states..

PORT SIZES

(2) - 1/8" NPT Ports

(2) - M20 x 1.5 Ports

Wondering if the difference is in the centre hole size? :shrug:

I did search on Mishimoto UK using a "Nissan 370Z 2009" as otherwise I wouldn't have put the link up. Sorry if it's wrong. :byebye:

Edit: Pretty sure it must be a difference in the centre oil filter mounting hole. :dry:

Yeah the size of the whole is different as the 50/70 kit comes with a M20 Sandwich plate adapter.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Stainless+Steel+Sandwich+Plate+Adapter,+M20&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QpXQVI2VDcihNuekgIAN&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=955

• Like 1

I have asked if they can upgrade this kit to a thermostatic plate.

No, they cant.

They already offer the Thermostatic kit on their page for the RRP price.

They will also tell you they do not stock the Thermostatic plate or offer it separately.

You have to purchase the plate separately for £80 from Mishimoto UK, which still works out £140 cheaper than the kit.

It seems they do not like to let on that it is Mishimoto UK, either that or someone who drop ships directly from them, probably to save upsetting distributors or something - It seems all the stuff they currently have listed are stock they are trying to shift, as they have Coolant Hoses and Silicone Hose kits from £15 for example.

Mine was delivered last week, Next Day Delivery and can confirm it's a great piece of kit.

Edited by Dave-350

No, they cant.

They will also tell you they do not stock the Thermostatic plate or offer it separately.

You have to purchase the plate separately for £80 from Mishimoto UK, which still works out £140 cheaper than the kit.

It seems they do not like to let on that it is Mishimoto UK, either that or someone who drop ships directly from them, probably to save upsetting distributors or something - It seems all the stuff they currently have listed are stock they are trying to shift, as they have Coolant Hoses and Silicone Hose kits from £15 for example.

Mine was delivered last week, Next Day Delivery and can confirm it's a great piece of kit.

Agreed but the plate is actually £100.80 with VAT :(

You can use 'teammishi5' to get 5% off though.

Edited by 370Ad

No, they cant.

Agreed but the plate is actually £100.80 with VAT :(

You can use 'teammishi5' to get 5% off though.

I'll claim the VAT back ^_^

And it's still a cheaper way of doing it.

Edited by Dave-350
  • Like 1