JAE 2015

gaz300

Cheers again Gaz for organising the weekend for us and all others that helped and made us feel so welcome. Myself and Louise had a great time, all be it a little cramped in the little two man tent ! Haha ( must get a bigger one for next time )

Thanks again

Mark

Was great to see your 350's there.... I've been on and off about getting another one for over a year now but after seeing the black Nismo kitted one on saturday, and speaking to the owner (sorry dude I can't remember your name) I'll be in the market for one early in the new year :)

• Like 2

Cheers again Gaz for organising the weekend for us and all others that helped and made us feel so welcome. Myself and Louise had a great time, all be it a little cramped in the little two man tent ! Haha ( must get a bigger one for next time )

Thanks again

Mark

Just clicked the link in your sig and it was your car that has made my mind up... Cheers for having a quick chat with me saturday dude, your car is a beaut :)

• Like 1

Thanks again

Mark

Just clicked the link in your sig and it was your car that has made my mind up... Cheers for having a quick chat with me saturday dude, your car is a beaut :)

Cheers dude and no problem , glad to help you to finally make your mind up.

Welcome to the club, make sure to introduce yourself and keep an eye out in the zeds for sale section.

JAE..... great weekend and big thanks to the ZX club guys and girls for making my son and I so welcome. Great laugh and conversation plus some seriously nice cars on the stand. Thanks again Gaz :)

+1

Sorry didn't see you before we left, no doubt we'll see you again though at LakeZ next year. I'm already looking into a bigger tent ! Haha

• Like 1

Bit of a late reply to this thread but I just want to mimic what has been said above!

Great weekend, thanks for inviting us and organising it all Gaz, met some great people and was a brilliant atmosphere, hopefully there will be more events like this in the future!

A big thank you to all who attended JAE 2015 it was great to meet you all and sorry if I missed anyone with my Saturday arrival. Also thank you Martinmac for letting me put this thread up and hope we can do it all again next year.

Pics to follow later :)

A big thank you to all who attended JAE 2015 it was great to meet you all and sorry if I missed anyone with my Saturday arrival. Also thank you Martinmac for letting me put this thread up and hope we can do it all again next year.

Pics to follow later :)

You are more than welcome mate.