JAE 2015

gaz300

Hi Gaz

Considering coming to this on the Saturday for the day and may even camp depending on the other half. Would I be able to get on the stand if I end up just coming for the day obviously if I'm there before a certain time before its open to the public.

Cheers Mark

Hi Gaz

Considering coming to this on the Saturday for the day and may even camp depending on the other half. Would I be able to get on the stand if I end up just coming for the day obviously if I'm there before a certain time before its open to the public.

Cheers Mark

Hi Mark and yes I will put your name down and you can enter the show any time of the day mate.

Hi Gaz

Cheers Mark

Hi Mark and yes I will put your name down and you can enter the show any time of the day mate.

Cheers Gaz even to get on the stand/camp

Edited by SHEZZA

Hi Gaz

Cheers Mark

Cheers Gaz even to get on the stand/camp

Yes we have members coming and going at all times so you can join us at whatever time or day you arrive.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Put my name down please, I'll come and go over the weekend, probably visit for a short while after work on the Friday and then come down again on the Saturday.

Will do Azure350z

I might be able to do Thursday, Friday but might have to leave on Saturday, I'll confirm by the weekend whether I am able to or not but is there still plenty of space left?

Still room mate so your name will be listed.

Gaz, can you just turn up on the day and buy tickets and camping or do I need to buy tickets and camping in advance on line ?

You can do it at the gate mate if you want.

Yeah Ill be buying tickets this week. me and my mate will be coming in my zed and I am trying to see if some other mates of mine will come along in their japanese motors.

How will will it work when we get to the gate, we will be guided to the stand? Ive never been before so its all new to me

Yeah Ill be buying tickets this week. me and my mate will be coming in my zed and I am trying to see if some other mates of mine will come along in their japanese motors.

How will will it work when we get to the gate, we will be guided to the stand? Ive never been before so its all new to me

Go through the main gate and turn right then we are on the right hand side it called the Makuhari site M1 M2 M3 M5 and M6.

http://www.japcarclub.org/index.php/makuhari

Just ordered the tickets! Cant wait!

Not long now to the biggest Jap show in the UK :thumbs: I have my ferry tickets booked and JAE tickets bought so see you all on the Saturday/ Sunday

Still room for more if anyone else wants to come. :)

Can't wait for this now! Doing the Sat and Sun and camping the Sat night (even though I live less than a mile away, all for the experience!)

Booked up for the drifting experience on the Saturday, should be entertaining!!

Look forward to meeting you all soon :D

• Like 1