Jump to content

Shezza's zed time story


SHEZZA
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well I’ve done another thing ! 
little trip down to Horsham developments yesterday to get the zed it’s long over due up-rev. I must say I was very impressed with the figures before the up-rev, being 285.9HP before remap ! That’s with the berk high flow cats, invidia Gemini exhaust, plenum spacer and a nismo induction kit fitted so very happy with that ! Then 297.1HP after and the throttle response is now 👌

Not bad for a 2005 DE

5F49FA09-F626-4A64-A7F6-754CCB6DAAE9.jpeg.11cd061bea178439c831b71ad7ae52c6.jpegC0E61CEC-1116-4541-BFBA-2F6973F01BFE.jpeg.5c87a695569639294cbb050924c34a92.jpeg
 

so I think that’s the zed road trip ready :ninja: just need to save the pennies for fuel now ! :scare: Oh other than the annual MOT and service :thumbs:

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SHEZZA said:

Well I’ve done another thing ! 
little trip down to Horsham developments yesterday to get the zed it’s long over due up-rev. I must say I was very impressed with the figures before the up-rev, being 285.9HP before remap ! That’s with the berk high flow cats, invidia Gemini exhaust, plenum spacer and a nismo induction kit fitted so very happy with that ! Then 297.1HP after and the throttle response is now 👌

Not bad for a 2005 DE

5F49FA09-F626-4A64-A7F6-754CCB6DAAE9.jpeg.11cd061bea178439c831b71ad7ae52c6.jpegC0E61CEC-1116-4541-BFBA-2F6973F01BFE.jpeg.5c87a695569639294cbb050924c34a92.jpeg
 

so I think that’s the zed road trip ready :ninja: just need to save the pennies for fuel now ! :scare: Oh other than the annual MOT and service :thumbs:

Excellent mate, similar sorry when I went down there! Always nice to speak to the guys aswell! however the long road leading there is very bumpy 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

Excellent mate, similar sorry when I went down there! Always nice to speak to the guys aswell! however the long road leading there is very bumpy 😂

Cheers mate :thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed this read. I lost an hour of my life but feel inspired to tackle some of the things that need sorting on my 350z. I was going to sell it but now I'm going to keep it and enjoy it for a few more years. Thanks for writing up your exploits with your Z. It all looks fabulous. By the way, how is the black paint on the plenum holding up? I've scrubbed the aluminium oxide off mine but it looks dull and dirty.

 

 

Edited by D350z
I didn't want to post a pic on Shezza's thread
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/06/2022 at 00:13, D350z said:

I enjoyed this read. I lost an hour of my life but feel inspired to tackle some of the things that need sorting on my 350z. I was going to sell it but now I'm going to keep it and enjoy it for a few more years. Thanks for writing up your exploits with your Z. It all looks fabulous. By the way, how is the black paint on the plenum holding up? I've scrubbed the aluminium oxide off mine but it looks dull and dirty.

 

 

Hey glad you enjoyed it and it’s inspired you to hang on to the zed a little longer !

The black paint is holding up very well and looks as fresh as the day I did it. 
I used heat resistant primmer, black gloss enamel paint topped off with lacquer. It came as a kit of eBay I think. 

few pics of last weekends Drive R meet

 

90EBBD0E-695E-4DA4-B630-1020B4791699.jpeg.1eb0005525bf07e42e8a37bbdf51c98f.jpeg
 

3FCD20ED-23C7-40B4-AD24-F74FFB2F889A.jpeg.6c200cec0c34e83c3d22a72d81773a01.jpeg

 

DB2FB6A5-AC6F-4751-93D2-5AE3AF1A6191.jpeg.83c571efefbd40b2e0d6d86facd52b93.jpeg

 

A3DD1A81-EEBC-425B-A10A-F119A1D08B2A.jpeg.e3f0bedfe8aa04a4feed0ba0330f978b.jpeg

 

and one just because 😍

 

19641073-8158-408B-8C81-A8AA40BD5578.jpeg.e24d96d6d9a568e4de18b727a97afb85.jpeg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Wow...what a passion and what a beautiful car! I really enjoyed the read of your story Mark. I am a proud owner of my first Z since last week.

Thanks for sharing your experience, it is very helpful and keeps lot of us inspired, after reading your thread it looks like I got a lot of work to do!🙃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...