BMW trying to shift new 335s with 24% off RRP!!

gangzoom

I know a few people here have looked at BMW 335is as possible next cars, thought I share this deal I've seen.

Coast2coastcars , brand new F30 335i M sport manual with pro Nav, £30k!!!! As far as I can tell these are new build to order cars, not pre-reg machines sitting in showrooms unsold.

That's 24% off RRP, I specced one up with heated memory seats/HUD etc...after discount it's coming out at £35k....Which is an amazing deal, when you consider an Jag XE S is £45k before options, and an specced up S4 after discounts is around £40k. Ok I know the XE/S4 have more BHP on paper, but in the real world the 335s dyno at 310-320 stock, and post remap/chip all are near 400bhp machines.

If I didn't love my E90 335i so much I order one in a heart beat, £30k is a bargain for a brand new 335i!!

Just bear in mind the reason the 335s are been shifted is because a new face lifted 340i is due. BMW have not released any engine details it'll have a totally new re-designed 3L turbo unit, be about 330 BHP stock, with no doubt better mpg than the engine in the current 335s.

Edited by gangzoom

That is a good deal :)

Bloody 340 with a 3L though, unacceptable!

BMW model to engine designations have been off for years though. I remember when a 318 was a 1.8 and 325 a 2.5 etc. etc. A 340 should be a 4L V8 though! :)

I agree, it'd be easier for us, but if it had that engine, it'd be an M3 :p

• Like 1

The 323 was released after the 325 it had slightly less power but was a alloy lump so it was a lot lighter. I think they called it a 323 to show it was a new engine.

The 328 was also released at the same time it was the second only to the m3 engine. Apanently due to change in emissions laws bmw had to put a restrictive inlet manifold on it. Limiting power to that simular to the 325. Others say bmw really did this because with its original power output of 220 and lighter ally block the performance figures came to close to the m3.

Some usless e36 facts for you that I will never be able to unlearn :(

• Like 1