BTCC 2015 Thread

StevoD

Race 2 was up there with the very best over the past years. :#1:

However, need a bit if clarity, as still a bit confused with all the new regulations.

Strategy will certainly play a bigger part than ever this year.

SPOILER ALERT if you havent seen them yet!

Wow that was some good racing. Race two was the highlight for me, excellent racing by flash and priaulx, but wouldnt expect anything less from previous champions. To be overtaken then retake the place half a lap later is something else, then closests finish i've ever seen i think. But Priaulx is definitely one to watch.

Race three I was really hoping jack could make the move on neal, but even so probably better to take a solid second place rather than try and push past matt. would have looked very foolish had it not worked.

must say the civics are looking strong in a straight line certainly, and surprised how well the passats were going - before plato binned it - what on earth happened there!

looking forward to Donington in a fortnights time, especially since i've driven the circuit myself now!

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic racing with the Renault Clio cup, ginetta juniors and touring cars. Now this is proper racing. Love it

Yep it's been a good watch so far.

The Ginetta juniors race at the end was fantastic with them fighting so hard for 1st to 4th position on the final lap. :clap::thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Same for race 3. BTCC is hands down the best racing on TV at the moment, and donington is a cracking track!

That last race knocked the spots off anything F1 can offer!

The Ginetta Juniors are more exciting to watch than the bl**dy F1 imo. :dry::lol:;)

Especially when a 14 year old girl on her first visit to Thruxton for last Sunday's racing - a circuit which ain't exactly slow or forgiving track goes and beats all the lads.....in both races and she carries a novice cross on the car, to boot. B)

https://www.google.c...unior race 2015

(Sorry for the late post, just catching up on the recorded racing that weekend :D )