Supercar Siege 2015 Sun 17th May

AmyZed

Amy,

I've offered my place several times to HaydnH, but I can see he has paid. You can give it to whoever needs a ticket as I won't be able to come as I have to help my brother Darren with his 240z.

Have a nice day guys!

Sorry guys, I assumed if I took the other place Adrian would still be coming, I didn't realise he definitely couldn't make it. Hopefully someone else will take Adrian's place. :(

Just a quick note, we have been asked by a few members from this forum if they can leave early.

If you are unable to stay until the 16:30hrs as listed in the initial post, please do not come to this event.

We clearly stated timings were important to us due to constraints put on us by the venue.

We have had to turn down dozens of cars and a few clubs due to the fact that they were unable to meet this requirment.

If you have other plans or need to leave early, do not park inside the caslte, we are happy to have you park in the external car park and still get access to the venue, however you will need to turn up as per our stated times.

Regards,

Ross

Team Supercar Siege

Forumsig.jpg

www.facebook.com/supercarsiege

Come on guys, you knew the deal, people visiting this show are paying good money to come in and see your cars. It's a bit like us going to see our favourite band/team etc and them deciding to leave half way through becuase that they have to go shopping!!!! :rant: Show some respect and grow a pair FFS!!!!

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to it and making a day of it was part of the appeal in the first place.

What time is everyone planning to arrive or is there a plan to all meet up before and arrive together?

Last year at Japfest, people (no-one here, just in general) and even a few traders started leaving at 3pm, it was really annoying, especially when you went to areas and they were empty!

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to it and making a day of it was part of the appeal in the first place.

What time is everyone planning to arrive or is there a plan to all meet up before and arrive together?

Id be up for a meet to convoy in together! im staying in a hotel the night before about 5 miles away!

If there is a meet before let me know!

Guys, I've heard from Ross at Super Car Siege and it seems there are 2 on our list who have enquired about leaving early and he has told you to park in the public car park if you are going to leave early. If this is still your intention then common decency would suggest that you relinquish your spaces so that we can offer them to other members who WIIL attend for the FULL day.

• Like 2

Come on guys, you knew the deal, people visiting this show are paying good money to come in and see your cars. It's a bit like us going to see our favourite band/team etc and them deciding to leave half way through becuase that they have to go shopping!!!! :rant: Show some respect and grow a pair FFS!!!!

That be me then. It was a question I sent to Ross leaving half an hour early as I'm due to start work at 18:00 Sunday night. I didn't mean to cause any problem to this club or event, I have been to this each year and it is a great day and respect the cause it's for.

Have no fear I will be there.

Sorry for any problems that I may have caused

• Like 2

So, it seems Adrian's space is free if anyone else wants to join us

And is anyone parking in the car park as they're leaving earlier?

Trying to gauge how many free stand spaces we may have, incase any one sees this late and decides to join the party :)

As Ross says - if you want / need to leave before 4.30 you would have to park in the car park not with us , as people are paying money for a fantastic cause to come and see all the cars :) see you all soon !

I have let Ross know about those of you who didn't receive emails ... the Supercar Siege team are now so busy so if you don't get the email- all the important bits I have posted from the email for you. Speaking to Ross they did try your emails (Swiifty and Humpy) and the address's were correct but they for some reason did not get through ?! They tried a few times

jam87ie - Unfortunately it is too late now to join us, (I did check for you) that is a real shame however hopefully we will return next year to The Siege!

YOUR TICKETS WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU UPON YOUR ARRIVAL :) I AM GETTING THERE FOR NO LATER THAN 8:45AM - CUT OFF TIME IS 9:30AM TO GET IN.

I'm getting there 45mins early incase of traffic on the roads, any accidents, queues to get in etc.

Fingers crossed it stays dry, I am really looking forward to seeing my Zed family there :D thanks everyone for signing up and paying up, its for a great cause.

• Like 2

Thanks all. We are looking forward to seeing all that are attending on Sunday. Hopefully the weather will stay nice.

Just as an update to the 2 for 1 voucher offer we posted earlier. We have now closed the offer to allow us to concentrate on preparing the site for Sunday.

Look forward to seeing you there

Thanks again

Robert

Good luck everyone enjoy, would love to have joined but off to take part in my surprise 40th birthday present from my parents...god only knows what it is. But always wanted to do this, so make the most of it those who are going!