Law experts

jimboy2

Following on from the speeding video from this week I came across this today.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eda_1420235019

How come some people are so uncooperative? Surely messing the police about like this just makes them look guilty.

I'm sure this sort of thing has a 50/50 divide with people. I'm not 100% sure on every law in the book or what the police can and can not do.

There are far to many of these videos coming out now.

Wonder what happend in the end.

Didn't watch the whole video tbh as I could tell within the first few minutes that it would just annoy me.

Just smart a**e scum bags who think they know it all again. I'd never dream of speaking to the Police like that but for some reason they think it's acceptable.

If they did that to some of the foreign Police in other countries they'd get a good slap which although in itself is not necessarily right to do, some of these people deserve one. :dry:

"I've read some stuff somewhere and I'm going to spout it verbatim because it makes me feel important and it might make me look like I really know what I'm talking about and deflect some of the attention from my obvious guilt"

What would be really interesting to know is if he was found gulity.

• Like 1

just wouldn't want to be a police officer these days............not worth any amount of money for the sh*t they have to deal with

Totally, it's the same scroats who weren't disciplined whilst at school because teachers aren't aloud to say that children are naughty (Or cane the sh!t out of them)!

The guy in that video is an idiot, as simple as that. He probably watched some of that 'freeman on the land' crap and believed it. In many situations not cooperating with the police is a good idea, especially if your are actually guitly, but you have to know the actual law to do it properly. Shouting some random pseudo-legal bullshit at police officers will definitely get you nowhere.

• Like 2

The guy in that video is an idiot, as simple as that. He probably watched some of that 'freeman on the land' crap and believed it. In many situations not cooperating with the police is a good idea, especially if your are actually guitly, but you have to know the actual law to do it properly. Shouting some random pseudo-legal bullshit at police officers will definitely get you nowhere.

:clap:

That is all. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I wouldn't dream of talking to anyone one like the was they did, especially the police!

There just seems to be this weird trend of shoving a camera in a coppers face and making their already difficult job almost impossible.

The use of foul and abusive language was enough for me :) A police constable may detain anyone on suspicion of committing any offence and then has a predetermined period of time to withdraw liberty for the purpose of questioning the suspect. It's quite simple really. The smartass in this video has all the hallmarks of a dumb criminal attempting to act clever based on a predetermined strategy should he ever be approached by the police. Tosser.