PS3 or PS4 gamer tags. Add yours here.

GMballistic

Following on from Pjf's good idea thought I'd do an identical thread for us Playstation 3 & 4 owners. Just post your gamer tags and maybe a list of the games you're most likely to play online so others that play the same games can add you. ;)

I'm on a PS3 using the same gamer tag name as on here; GMballistic

Mainly play offline tbh but when I'm online it's generally for "Call of Duty" games. B) Just got "Advanced Warfare" for Christmas so on that most evenings. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Following on from Pjf's good idea thought I'd do an identical thread for us Playstation 3 & 4 owners. Just post your gamer tags and maybe a list of the games you're most likely to play online so others that play the same games can add you. ;)

I'm on a PS3 using the same gamer tag name as on here; GMballistic

Mainly play offline tbh but when I'm online it's generally for "Call of Duty" games. B) Just got "Advanced Warfare" for Christmas so on that most evenings. :thumbs:

Add me when your next online GM, ive been taken by skyrim again so wont be back with humanity for a little while yet. Also my user name is ridiculous and incorrectly spelled :lol: cunilingus-90

• Like 1

Add me when your next online GM, ive been taken by skyrim again so wont be back with humanity for a little while yet. Also my user name is ridiculous and incorrectly spelled :lol:cunilingus-90

Love it. :lol:

Bet that's hilarious if you're using a mic on a game like COD.

Operations commander;

"GMballistic you attack from the front & hold your ground"

"Cunilingus you flank round the back and attack from the rear, ...go in deep!" :scare::D

• Like 1

Add me when your next online GM, ive been taken by skyrim again so wont be back with humanity for a little while yet. Also my user name is ridiculous and incorrectly spelled :lol:cunilingus-90

Love it. :lol:

Bet that's hilarious if you're using a mic on a game like COD.

Operations commander;

"GMballistic you attack from the front & hold your ground"

"Cunilingus you flank round the back and attack from the rear, ...go in deep!" :scare::D

I play a lot of COD and its the one word that is funny in all languages :lol: you go in to a lobby and you hear them speaking spanish them them chuckling and saying cunilingus :lol:

• Like 1

I play a lot of COD and its the one word that is funny in all languages :lol: you go in to a lobby and you hear them speaking spanish them them chuckling and saying cunilingus :lol:

I've had a few funny comments about my name too but I'm sure it's nothing compared to yours. ;)

Some of the funniest I had where from Americans;

"I guess he goes ballistic for balls"

"Yeah that guy really love's his balls"

etc. :lol::teeth:

• Like 1

Kris have you got a PS4 yet?

Not yet Neil you?

Will hold off just now as i dont get time just now!

aye mate a few weeks ago. Have you got advanced warfare yet for ps3?

Nope :lol: bought the last 3 cods the day they came out and ended up back on mw3 so not in ahurry. Plus im playing skyrim just now :lol:

Not yet Neil you?

Nope :lol: bought the last 3 cods the day they came out and ended up back on mw3 so not in ahurry. Plus im playing skyrim just now :lol:

lol drop me a txt, I have a copy I will sell you brand new never played. Really cheap :)
  • Like 1

Not yet Neil you?

lol drop me a txt, I have a copy I will sell you brand new never played. Really cheap :)

You should take Neil up on this Kris if you can as this new COD game blows MW3 out of the water imo. :)

Just finished playing the main game and have played a few hours on multiplayer, ...so far it is fantastic. B)

• Like 1

Not yet Neil you?

You should take Neil up on this Kris if you can as this new COD game blows MW3 out of the water imo. :)

Just finished playing the main game and have played a few hours on multiplayer, ...so far it is fantastic. B)

It really does trash MW3. All the other games in between weren't really futuristic where as this one is and there is so many variables and games etc. Absolutely love it. Can't wait for some new online levels to be released.
  • Like 2

Randy_Baton: steam/PSN

Randy Baton: Xbox

You on PS3 or PS4 then Randy? :)

Nether really - I swapped to PC about 3 months ago and can't see any reason for me to go back to consoles until they drop significantly in price and I can pick one up on ebay for peanuts.

But you never know if an exclusive game comes out that's amazing I might drop back onto console. The poorer graphics would be annoying though!

Was just thinking about starting a Steam/Uplay thread.

• 2 months later...

Jimboy2

Haven't played my ps4 enough. For some weird reason I prefer watching people stream games than actually playing. I'm a weird man.

Some serious money can be made in the world of computer game streaming too. It's a bit of a eye opener

• 2 months later...