Current ride and work ride...

PopEye

My current ride is a Seat Ibiza Fr Tdi remapped to a nice 150bhp. Plenty of poke for a 1.6 and manages 65mpg, not like that's going to matter with the Zed (when I get it)!

4aa4970e-7ae8-40dc-9b20-a5d29b8fc968_zps5e1fede3.jpg

Work ride is a 300m x 50m beasty with a 22,000HP straight six...

Unfortunately she's a bit heavy and has a top speed of 18mph...

1794620.jpg

• Like 1

Crash stop from 18mph, 15 knots, 4 miles?

Turning circle? Not even going to guess!

MPG: 0.03 to the gallon, burn approximately 40 tons of fuel per day and cover 250 miles at slow speed for economy!

Unfortunately I don't drive it, I fix it when the window lickers above break it!

• Like 1

If sitting around drinking coffee waiting for something bad to happen is hard graft, then yes!

The only time I worked hard was during Super Typhoon Neoguri... 20 degrees of roll and a burst cooling pipe, ****ing marvelous!

If sitting around drinking coffee waiting for something bad to happen is hard graft, then yes!

The only time I worked hard was during Super Typhoon Neoguri... 20 degrees of roll and a burst cooling pipe, ****ing marvelous!

Oh ok then. :lol:

Couldn't pay me enough to go out on the sea though so fair play to you whether you're working hard or not. :teeth:

Oh ok then. :lol:

Couldn't pay me enough to go out on the sea though so fair play to you whether you're working hard or not. :teeth:

When there's not a typhoon wreaking havoc, the Philippines/Indonesia/Australia is beautiful. 40 degrees outside, 55 degrees inside! China isn't so pleasant, it's filthy.

Yep S Class Vessels are on the North Asia Trade Lane so China/Japan down to NZ and back through the Islands -we had 6 new builds added to the fleet last year - I took that pic off the coast of Lae in PNG last year

Unfortunately I don't drive it, I fix it when the window lickers above break it!

Watch it grease monkey. Less of the Oil and Water.

Asian built piece of @*!# by the looks of her. Probably Alfa Laval horrifiers too.

And Japanese boats are the worst of the lot! You need to be a bloody munchkin to crawl round the ballast tanks.

A 5 day discharge is unheard of on bunkers too now. 190,000 tons of iron ore emptied in 28 hours...

I hear different things about alfa laval... Though ours trip when the ballast pumps come online.

What's it like on the tugs? I'm looking to come shore side in about 10 or 15 years

A 5 day discharge is unheard of on bunkers too now. 190,000 tons of iron ore emptied in 28 hours...

I hear different things about alfa laval... Though ours trip when the ballast pumps come online.

What's it like on the tugs? I'm looking to come shore side in about 10 or 15 years

Hopefully soon!

One reason while I'll never sail on Pax boats, far too many people on them nowadays, I'm surprised there hasn't been a more serious accident to be honest.

It doesn't matter how fast people can evacuate. It's getting the people to evacuate and the oncoming mass panic and hysteria!