Le Mans Blue 370z GT

JoshC

Lovely car, my favourite colour for the 370. Apart from all of the other details/improvements; I love how the needle sits perfectly on the 'y axis' of each gauge/speedo. A minor detail but gets me every time :lol:

Cheers mate! You must have been paying a lot of attention to spot that but I see it now! Haha! Tbf, one of my favourite things is the little startup procedure with the Nissan logo fading across the screen and all the needless on the gauges doing a full rotation and back to start :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another little mod, got my spacers on 25/20mm rear/front. Doesn't show up all that well in pics and too 99% of people they will never notice but keeps me happy becuase the wheels now fill the arches perfectly :)

Before;

98B7CCFE-84AA-4918-86C6-70153BE1420E_zpsxk7qvvd4.jpg

9CE24CA3-132E-42A0-B565-342C2A0FF24C_zps5xjnhzhb.jpg

After;

7C23AFA2-783E-40A3-961F-75F76E0CD7D7_zpspnktg3ja.jpg

F84EFA03-3712-4309-A9D3-1EBC478AAFD6_zpsgptnarsx.jpg

Problem now is that I can help but want to lower it everytime I look at it :dry:

• Like 1

pics dont show spacers very well but they make a big difference, agree on the lowering, I'm exactly the same

P1040448_zps0e2aa591.jpg

Yeah, that angle is probably a better shot to show it tbf! Just fill the arches spot on! :) Lowering would be next on my list but there's temporary speedbumps where I live at the moment and the front plastic spoiler already cathes on that and given that the same humps ripped 2 holes in my lowered 350's exhaust I'm afraid top do it on this one :(

Looks nice. Can you tell a difference in the handling for better or worse?

Tbh, with this weather and given my recent accident in similar conditions :blush: I Haven't really been pushing the car much cornering wise so not noticed a huge difference atm! Gixxer may be able to shed some more light on that though! :)

You not de-wipered it yet lol?

I need to do mine but its always dark by the time i finish work lol

Haha yeah still not for round to it :( Need to pinch my mates socket set, not got any of my own!

Did get my custom exhaust fitted today by Charlie @ Prospeed in Cardiff! Sounds spot on for what I was after, will get a vid up at some point :)