Tesco 99ron - Where to get it

WoREoD

Last week I e-mailed Greenergy (supliers of Tesco's 99ron Unleaded Petrol) and pointed out that there list of Tesco stores was ok but it could be quite difficult to find which store in a location was the one with the fuel.

I suggested they added postcodes to their weblist - and I also said if they did it, I'd do a POI list for TomTom users.

A few days later and they've done their part! See http://www.greenergy.com/tesco_99_octan ... o_buy.html

Now its my turn to create the POI list, but I thought meanwhile you might find the list above useful.

JohnK

We buy a heck of a lot of fuel - from Tesco, Sainsbury's (they're the same fuel supplier) and other places. We spend around £6-7k a month so we're keen to reduce costs / improve economy!

So, we're in the process of changing to another supplier who claims their fuel is upto 30% more efficient. And they'll guarantee a price each week so we won't pay forecourt prices. I'm a see-it-to-believe-it type guy so will wait to see but I was reasonably convinced by the argument that Tesco & Sainsbury's fuel is of a lesser grade.

We'll now be filling up at:

Morrisons

Texaco

BP

Brobot

Esso

as these all take the same fuel...

Just rang Tesco. The operator sounded like he was checking some sort of list of notices?? Anyway all he could say was that forecourts should be expecting delivery within the next couple of days. I asked if their was a specific problem but he said it doesn't look like it, probbably just a glitch on getting the fuel to the stores.

he said i was the 2nd person to ask about super unleaded not being in stores.

• 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure you couldn't get this stuff in the midlands area last month. Checked today and seems it's now available

WEST MIDLANDS

Coventry, Cannon Park CV4 7EH

Coventry, Phoenix Way CV6 6EN

Coventry, Walsgrave CV2 2TS

Dudley DY1 4RP

Edgbaston B16 8HA

Sandwell B71 3HS

Solihull B90 4EN

and 3 in Coventry, where I work :D

Will be useful if I'm not passing a Shell garage