Advice on Brakes and seller

kingrob

Hi guys

Looking at upgrading my Non brembo brakes as they just don't do the car justice

I have found a few set up's ect that i like the look of and i like the Ksports 330mm

looking at buying and i came across this company http://www.dcperform...i13-330x32.html

what are others views on the Ksports and anyone dealt with this company and last of all as My car is a JDM will i need anything else to fit them or they just a straight bolt on

thanks in advance :)

Edited by kingrob

Not being a tw*t Rob but fyi it's "brakes".

Anyway K-sport seem to be reasonable for the money. I've never had the pleasure of these BB kits but Wasso has bought some for his Zed and I know Jez at Horsham has the K Sports on his Zed too I'm pretty sure.

They are the kit I was looking at getting maybe one day as for the money you really get a lot. Maybe try a PM to Jez from Horsham Developments as not only do I believe he has them on his Zed but he can supply & fit them too. Price from the website is similar too. B)

Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_464&products_id=25347

Should just bolt on. :thumbs:

Yeah my spelling sucks :D

Fitting them is no issue as long as they are bolt on just wanted to make sure it was a simple swap or if i needed to order more to make them fit right :)

I looked at Horsham too but there is a nice gap when you add the pads in as on the link i gave pads are Free but with Horsham is makes it £110 more i know thats being tight but if i can save that it is more money for more mods lol

thanks for all the input :) CS i will PM you too and see what you can do :D

I was told i need to do something to the fronts if i was to fit brembo's to a JDM as it is not a straight swap i know i would need to change the brake lines ect i think it was something about a bracket i would need not sure if i have that right lol

My ksports will be for sale soon if any of you bishes😎 want to upgrade. I am tired of convincing my good friends like Dan that they are as good as the big name brands. To be honest the hadware is interchangeable with AP racing and they use the same aftermarket pads which is the greatest determinant of braking performance. After 6 years of abuse on track they are still going strong and after a quick luck of paint or powder coat on the callipers you will never tell the difference. Keep your eyes open for this.