At last pic of Little Miss GT4

Little Miss

Cool that you found a UY with a body kit on it. Looks great! The bonus of having UY is that you can always find it in carpark, or if you're in a convoy you get to lead being a bright colour. ;);) Hehe, but downside is the old plod will tend to notice you over other colours. I presently have LMS, my previous was an S15-Spec R is Sunburst Yellow. So I know what you mean. :lol:

Cool that you found a UY with a body kit on it. Looks great! The bonus of having UY is that you can always find it in carpark, or if you're in a convoy you get to lead being a bright colour. ;);) Hehe, but downside is the old plod will tend to notice you over other colours. I presently have LMS, my previous was an S15-Spec R is Sunburst Yellow. So I know what you mean. :lol:

Thats true, be pulled already. Had to sit in the back of his car (it was a unmarked, so it didn't see it as i went flying past) but after lots sorry wont do it again (cough) he let me off wid a written warning

then told me how cool my car was :D

Thats true, be pulled already. Had to sit in the back of his car (it was a unmarked, so i didn't see it as i went flying past) but after lots sorry wont do it again (cough) he let me off wid a written warning

Haha, go deploying feminine wiles. :lol:;) At least you didn't get the ticket.

I've got to say, since I got my sunset, sticking out like a sore thumb has probably made me drive more cautiously if anything!

Actually to be totally honest I am really careful not to speed, as you say, driving an LMS will do that. Also the aspect, is you don't know what the rest of the idiots you are sharing the road with are about to do.