What mods to do before a uprev

35oz's

Ok sorry it's a 2003 DE

So I have seen people mentioning a plenum spacer many times but I actually have no idea what it is or does?

Do you sell these CS? How much?

Supercharger or turbo would this mean major rebuild of certain engine parts to safely take extra horses?

Thanks for your replies so :)

Ok sorry it's a 2003 DE

So I have seen people mentioning a plenum spacer many times but I actually have no idea what it is or does?

Supercharger or turbo would this mean major rebuild of certain engine parts to safely take extra horses?

Not sure if serious...

Ok sorry it's a 2003 DE

Plenum spacer ~ it increases bhp/torque on the Zed by increasing the volume the standard plenum can hold which as standard is restrictive. You can get a beautiful shiny example from a member trader on here called Wasso, Horsham Developments also do their own version and you can also get a Motordyne or AAM version.

Some examples: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71728-fsbatch-4-custom-anodised-plenum-spacers-170/

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/AAM_Competition_Angled_Plenum_Spacer_03_06_350z/350z-AAM35I-APS_.aspx

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_Motordyne_Basic_Plenum_Spacer/350MD516PS_.aspx

Supercharger or turbo charger does involve a lot of parts that ideally need replacing or upgrading. Plenty of threads, info and member builds on this subject on this forum. Take a look at my build thread (linked below in my signature) to give you an idea of some of what's involved with supercharging the Zed. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Don't bother, the outlay out weighs the gains . A few horsepower for several hundred pounds .

Didnt you enjoy your uprev then Zeus?

Totally pointless in my opinion, very disappointed with it.

Owned my zed for 4 years, did all the mods pre uprev, this year had uprev........ Felt exactly the same! And I'm an ex bike racer , I know how pre and post tuned engines feel!

Trust me save your money for other things :)

• Like 1

Im planning on getting the uprev not just for the power but drive ability, I have been told it will smooth the power band out alot more and get rid of the flat spots caused by the decats and also remove my warning light, be more peace of mind the car is running right, thats worth £400 to me anyday.