Goodyear Eagle F1's

gushie

On my zed I bought it with toyo proxie T1 R's on the front and falkens on the back. I sharp got rid of the falkens on the back as the backend was skittish as hell.

Since then I've had toyo's on the back and I have a set of potenza's on the front. Need to replace the back fancied some goodyear eagle f1's

Thoughts people??

I used to have them on my clio 182, pushed them to their limits and they were great :) if that helps!

They were a Renault sport favourite as I had them on my old R26 megane. I pushed them quite hard and had a lot of confidence in them.

With my Z I went with the forum favourite MPSS and have no complaints

F1 Asymetrics have won or been top 3 in Evo, Whatcar etc. tyre tests for a couple of years now. I used to run FK452's religously as they were awesome for the price point. Since they stopped making them I have tried a mix of conti's Bridgestones and IMO F1's are the best of the bunch. Good grip wet or dry, low road noise, extra load gives you a good stiff... sidewall :blush: and they wear well too.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to update this and say I've just had 4 new Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's fitted all around and for the price they are unmatched. £508 for 4 delivered. I think ive found my new favorite tyre! ;)

Edited by Sargara
  • Like 1

I thought they were pretty poor tbh! Had them on my Celica and the sidewalls collapsed after 30 mins on the track. Couldn't wait to get rid of them. Got t1R and they were like night and day difference.

Planning on trying MPSS but my mate who has an M4 said they can't get the power down so now I'm not even sure what to get next lol

I went to mpss from potenza wasn't sure at first but wouldn't go back now there great and 800 fitted didn't think that was to bad for the 370z

Thats £300 more than a set of Goodyear Eagle F1's tho. Which is the point those of us with them fitted are trying to make, for the price you cant beat them!

Only negative I've found after a couple hundred of miles is the amount of stones they pick up lol

(edit) Just noticed you have a 370z so the prices probably arent the same, my bad.

Edited by Sargara