If you go down to the woods today...

AMT

Lol Neil... let it go.. haha. I looked at a paddleshift TT (i know...i know..) before the Z. After I testdrove it, the guy took me out on the M74 as a passenger.. nearly crapped it he was goin so fast through traffic lol. I thought I'd be the only one takin pics but cars were slowing down for there passengers to snap pics, couples were walkin through to look at them, a girl out joggin stopped for pics too haha

Of all places to build a mclaren garage... hamilton! We know that theres footballers around that area, and lots and lots of drug dealers, however I doubt they will sell many in the area!

Douglas Park is pushing his luck a bit!

• Like 1

Your right Neil. The Maser garage then Mclaren... Bothwells not that big haha. I do wonder on there sales targets.... "ok steve two 12C's every six months and you'll hit your bonus" lol bet there bonus is ridiculous too.

Of all places to build a mclaren garage... hamilton! We know that theres footballers around that area, and lots and lots of drug dealers, however I doubt they will sell many in the area!

Douglas Park is pushing his luck a bit!

Interesting your spot on from what I heard Andrew, they only need to sell 3 or 4 cars a year.

They sold 2 12c's last weekend alone, one was to a guy from London who drove it back home. When you've got a supercar dealership the catchment area it seems its a fair bit bigger than an Arnold Clark.

The amount of Bentley's and Overfinch RR's I see rolling off the forecourt is astonishing. They also had a '14 plate GTR that came in on trade that sold in less than a fortnight so they defo move high-end cars.

They had the green and orange 650S's out for a "test-drive" at the same time a month or two back and I happened to be in the middle of the two of them on the Bothwell Road, gave it some beans to try and get the mclaren drivers to shred me but they restrained theirselves!

That 458 Speciale is amazing.

Edited by Sy1441