Bumper reflectors - where to buy?

JB-)

Just found a Redlne thread on them cheers. Tarmac are the supplier I've already seen, although I haven't contacted Chris directly. The price form both is bonkers. I don't mind if a part is £10, £100, or £1000, as long as it seems worth the money.

Only just seen that it's best to remove the front bumper to fit them too. Not sure I'm THAT bothered. Anyone know if they can be fitted an easier way?

Just found a Redlne thread on them cheers. Tarmac are the supplier I've already seen, although I haven't contacted Chris directly. The price form both is bonkers. I don't mind if a part is £10, £100, or £1000, as long as it seems worth the money.

Only just seen that it's best to remove the front bumper to fit them too. Not sure I'm THAT bothered. Anyone know if they can be fitted an easier way?

might have a set in the garage, I'll look tomorrow if you're still interested.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

It's because they are genuine Nissan parts unfortunately. If they were cheap to buy then I would sell them cheap, I think they are pricey but there aren't many option for Facelifts.

If it's of any interest I have a set of LED ones in stock that I would like someone to fit and do pics etc.

I can do you a set at £40 which is seriously cheap !!

Thanks Chris. I realise why the price is high, I wasn't having a pop at you guys. I was hoping someone knew of someone selling non-gen items.

Thanks for the offer of the LED set. I did look at them before but they look a bit too Citroen DS3 for my taste. I'd take them and not wire them up but that's not really in the spirit of the deal is it!

Thanks for the offer of the LED set. I did look at them before but they look a bit too Citroen DS3 for my taste. I'd take them and not wire them up but that's not really in the spirit of the deal is it!

I originally thought this as well, and purchased some clear ones (for a 56 plate though).

About a month ago a silver zed drove past at night with the LED reflectors and it did look very good!

Edited by KurtB