motordyne art pipes for sale

LukePitt

^^ What he says ... or maybe lower the price more than a tenner. GLWTS :)

He was asking £250 plus postage so at £240 delivered he has lowered the price more than a tenner.

I'd guess these will cost £20-£25 to post via 48 hour delivery via Parcel Force possibly more when you add on insurance to take it up to the correct value of the items as standard it's only up to £150 I think it is.

Personally I think the price is pretty fair. When I was looking for some De-Cats in October I saw a pair of these selling on eBay which where around £290+P&P I think they where.

GLWTS Luke. :thumbs:

• Like 1

To be fair, the Motordyne ART pipes are the best in the business. The price is a fantastic price, especially when you look at new, of which I have a new set still not fitted to my car and probably won't even get fitted with the LS coming.

Seeing these have taken so long doesn't bode well for me, but I think because they're so rare and costly, people just don't know what to make of them.

• Like 2

If u read it mate its minus £10 plus free delivery which is about £15. They're a bargain at that and can't really afford to drop more, if it takes till after Xmas then I'll just have to wait. Could do with a bit of cash at the moment for nodding my new car thats all.

• Like 1