Amazing new homebrew wax tested on my Zed

Brettster

I'm not on Facedouche sorry so anymore info just out of interest.

Zed looks lovely but so do most when washed & waxed. What put's this wax ahead of any other brand? Like longevity/durability, beading effect etc

Just curious really. ;)

+1

I've not got fb either ('cos I'm old)

But curious about this wax also :)

Btw your zed looks great :thumbs:

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1

I'm not a massive fan of it either!

Would be handy to see the facebook page, for the info as I just tried it out and not massively clue'd up on it.

I will get some beady pics done, sure I wont have to wait long with our weather.

Danny had mentioned the ease of application, and great coverage. I would agree on this. My sample 50mm pot should do 3 hits.

Here attached is some beading pics from his page of other cars.

beading 1

beading 2

• Like 1

I agree with quite a few on tis forum, i refuse to use F**kbook due to their dubious use of members personal info. I'd love more information as to cost, what makes this a better wax etc, the beading photo looks great is there any way of finding out more info via a different source?

Some more info on the wax:

High quality, home made blend. Every ingredient measured precisely. Wax can be altered to personal specifications eg scent, colour, type of paintwork I.e solid metallic etc.

Price wise, will be doing 50ml pots £9.99 + postage and 100ml £17.99 + postage prior to launch

• 2 weeks later...