Nissan loan car while car is serviced

Blimsa

Does anyone know if the loan car you are given while your car is being serviced by Nissan is any good? At Ancaster Nissan in particular?

Was hoping to be given a 370 or gtr to roll about in for the day! Please don't say I booked this service further away only to be given a micra or qashqi?!? 😟

All depends on the garage, the situation, what they have to offer and what you agreed on.

Once i had a brand new 370 for 2 weeks, then a new qashqai for another 2 week stint, on other occasions it has been a micra or note.

No harm in asking but under normal circumstances i cant see you getting away with a 370 or GTR

I think the only time you're likely to get a good car while your car is in is if you spoke to sale men beforehand expressing your interest in the 370Z (GTR no frigging chance) or if it was in an accident and the insurer is arranging a courtesy car for you.

I specifically asked when they offered it to me, but as I had to wait for it to come in I had to put the service back another week. I said I will call them if I find there's anything else I want done, so if I do I may try the while "thinking of upgrading to a 370" approach and see where it gets me 😃

I got a 370 for the day while my 350 was being serviced. Plus half a tank of petrol . And they cleaned up my alloys way beyond what I could have done. My service is due again early next year and I will be expecting the same. They phone me before my service is due , I ask what they can provide and we do a deal. Simples!

• Like 1

On the occasions when I have had a car from Nissan while mine was in for a service I have had the following:

Micra

Note (top of the range Teknika)

Leaf

The Leaf is weird - takes some getting used to driving in near silence after the 350z (aka "The Black Beast" as called by the Service Desk Manager - :teeth: )