Pics of the new GSXR

nixy

The weekend arrived. Stunning weather and a 200 mile trip from East Yorks to London. Went like clockwork. Other half is now in love!

Loading up!

6305a7c6-e2b8-4bf5-a41f-9cb09ef93c14.jpg

Back in the garage after a 400 mile round trip

60ffc9a9-81da-4cb5-82d2-25948b4619b8.jpg

Out for pics next day then back in the garage until spring apparently!

imagejpg6.jpg

imagejpg5.jpg

• Like 1

Nice bike although wrong time of year now. My R1, 996 and ZX7R are all tucked up now until the sun comes out again. I used to be an all weather biker, but with the way I ride and the state of the roads I decided long ago it wasnt worth the risk!

Also, never seen a van with so much carpet padding all over the inside. Its like something a serial killer rapist would have! :thumbs:

• Like 2

whats not to like B) I bet he is made up with that !

did you get the original end can and more importantly the pillion pegs ?

Guy who sold it was a top bloke. Handed over all the parts he had swapped out, a carbon front hugger he hadn't got round to fitting and even got a pillow off the bed to wedge between the bike and the van door! Think he was sad to see it go! 😃

• 7 months later...

So after months in the garage and various titanium nuts and bolts, samco hoses, wheel colour change, carbon fibre and a new suspension set up I finally got my first ride out on it a few weeks ago! Everything I worried about and analysed about over being a pillion on a sports bike was rubbish! You don't fall off if you go round corners! Haha. I absolutely loved it and you can't keep me off it now! The only thing that bothered me was the slippy seat so we bought a triboseat cover which is the cheapest and best mod yet - I don't move! Loving having the best of both worlds!