Furious 7 Trailer Enjoy

StevoD

Look's pretty good.

Can't help but wonder how it all pans out with Paul Walkers character considering his untimely death. Guessing that he probably dies in the film too? :byebye:

I'll be watching this when it's out but most likely I'll wait for it on DVD. ;)

they said out of respect for paul and his family he wouldnt be killed on film so im guess with the kid that brian has he will just drop out,

But my guess from this picture is Sean from Tokyo drift will take sidekick role for 8 and 9

kurt-russell-in-fast-and-furious-7-02.jpg

• Like 1

Look's pretty good.

Can't help but wonder how it all pans out with Paul Walkers character considering his untimely death. Guessing that he probably dies in the film too? :byebye:

I'll be watching this when it's out but most likely I'll wait for it on DVD. ;)

they said out of respect for paul and his family he wouldnt be killed on film so im guess with the kid that brian has he will just drop out,

But my guess from this picture is Sean from Tokyo drift will take sidekick role for 8 and 9

Make's sense and that's the right way to do it really I think considering what happened to Paul.

Actually looking forward to seeing the film now after the trailer you posted. Love a good action film filled with fast cars. :teeth: