Sold

Robboo

People on here told me to ensure the service history is good before I brought mine recently. I'd mention what service it has.

I think the price is very good. I went to see a 05 reg with 120k on it. It was up for 5K and it was pretty rough inside and out. I ended up buying a much better one for a bit more but that one had still sold next time I checked the dealers site about a week later.

Nice Zed, should sell at that price. :thumbs:

People on here told me to ensure the service history is good before I brought mine recently. I'd mention what service it has.

I think the price is very good. I went to see a 05 reg with 120k on it. It was up for 5K and it was pretty rough inside and out. I ended up buying a much better one for a bit more but that one had still sold next time I checked the dealers site about a week later.

Thanks Guys

Service history is up to about 75k I believe? Then from there its been serviced by myself, spark plugs, all coilpacks replaced and oil and filter :) Must have receipts somewhere but if not I'm happy to pull a spark plug out to show buyers they have plenty of life left :)

Good price.

Ad could be better written, and much better laid out.

First thing that stood out when I opened the page was that it immediately appears to have a lot of items under the "Bad Points".

It doesn't, but the way you have laid the advert out makes it look like there's lots of bad points and few good ones.

Also saying about the lamda sensors not effective this that or the other just makes you sound like a Dealer trying to sell snake oil.

Buy a new one and fit it to get rid of the EML light issue. You will be losing potential buyers hand over fist simply because they won't understand what you are talking about - but they'll see that the EML comes on and just go look somewhere else.

Good price.

Ad could be better written, and much better laid out.

First thing that stood out when I opened the page was that it immediately appears to have a lot of items under the "Bad Points".

It doesn't, but the way you have laid the advert out makes it look like there's lots of bad points and few good ones.

Also saying about the lamda sensors not effective this that or the other just makes you sound like a Dealer trying to sell snake oil.

Buy a new one and fit it to get rid of the EML light issue. You will be losing potential buyers hand over fist simply because they won't understand what you are talking about - but they'll see that the EML comes on and just go look somewhere else.

It was paragraphed but for some reason pistonheads clumped it all together. :doh: Will try and sort that out now.

Just bought a new lambda as they arent too expensive so that will be done in next few days so will remove that from the ad. :thumbs:

Edited by Robboo

Great stuff, should fly out at that price.

I would remove the title, 'Bad bits' and just put something like 'there are couple of age related marks and small scuffs to the alloys as to be expected with a 10 year old car but nothing to distract from the overall look'. Seeing 'bad bits' in an advert isn't very attractive to buyers skimming over ads, especially when the flaws are so minor and common on a 5 year+ used car.

• Like 2

Also, I'm not sure how handy you are, but I'd remove the front bumper and glue the crack from the inside using another piece of plastic as support. It would only take a couple of hours and be cheap fix for something that will put some buyers off.

Also, a touch pen for that little scrape below the crack and any chips can do wonders and you can get the right colour code kit of Ebay for just a few quid.

You probably won't need to do these to get a sale but it probably speed things up.

Great stuff, should fly out at that price.

I would remove the title, 'Bad bits' and just put something like 'there are couple of age related marks and small scuffs to the alloys as to be expected with a 10 year old car but nothing to distract from the overall look'. Seeing 'bad bits' in an advert isn't very attractive to buyers skimming over ads, especially when the flaws are so minor and common on a 5 year+ used car.

Also, I'm not sure how handy you are, but I'd remove the front bumper and glue the crack from the inside using another piece of plastic as support. It would only take a couple of hours and be cheap fix for something that will put some buyers off.

Also, a touch pen for that little scrape below the crack and any chips can do wonders and you can get the right colour code kit of Ebay for just a few quid.

You probably won't need to do these to get a sale but it probably speed things up.

Thanks for the advice :) Will change that on the ad now

Bumper isnt something I could personally do, might be able to get a touch up on the chip if needs be.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Is this still for sale? Looks just what I'm looking for:)

Send Robboo a PM (personal message) to get the best response. Just hover your cursor arrow over his user name to see the option to send him a message.

It will also send one to his email then so you will get a quicker response. Hope that helps, welcome aboard and good luck with the Zed hunt. :thumbs:

Hello. Is this still for sale? Looks just what I'm looking for:)

Pm'd :)

Send Robboo a PM (personal message) to get the best response. Just hover your cursor arrow over his user name to see the option to send him a message.

It will also send one to his email then so you will get a quicker response. Hope that helps, welcome aboard and good luck with the Zed hunt. :thumbs:

Nice one :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...