Tax disc for sale on eBay ?

SHEZZA

I've kept mine to sell in a few years, it's printed on emergency paper as they ran out of normal tax disc paper... Then found more! So not many were printed on the normal A4 paper which is cool!

Edited by AliveBoy

Moral issues aside, what's to stop my buying that one on ebay for £6, then taking it to the post office and cashing in the last few months on it?

Having just sold my car I found out that when you send the V5C to DVLA with the green section filled about the sale they will repay the (former) owner the outstanding 'unused' full months. When.......now that we shall see........ :yawn:

• Like 1

People must be mad to buy a circular peice of paper for these prices!

People pay millions for stamps. You could say the same about any hobby, for example cars! Our Z's will only go down in value for the foreseeable future. Those prices will probably go up.

People pay millions for stamps. You could say the same about any hobby, for example cars! Our Z's will only go down in value for the foreseeable future. Those prices will probably go up.

Thats true, didn't think of it that way! Still think they're mad though :scare:

Thats true, didn't think of it that way! Still think they're mad though :scare:

Madder than a box of frogs! But still :lol:

Moral issues aside, what's to stop my buying that one on ebay for £6, then taking it to the post office and cashing in the last few months on it?

Having just sold my car I found out that when you send the V5C to DVLA with the green section filled about the sale they will repay the (former) owner the outstanding 'unused' full months. When.......now that we shall see........ :yawn:

I did not know that! Really dont know why they've decided to change the laws like this but hey

Edited by Robboo

I've kept mine to sell in a few years, it's printed on emergency paper as they ran out of normal tax disc paper... Then found more! So not many were printed on the normal A4 paper which is cool!

The thought of them being collectable never crossed my mind.

and i just payed £495 :blush: which they took instantly

I also have the same on printed a4 paper so your not alone! :teeth:

• Like 1

I also have the same on printed a4 paper so your not alone! :teeth:

I'm thinking Gtr with a roof rack for ladders for work and then a bigger boat ...... Am I jumping the gun here? :lol:

Edited by ZEUS