How not to drive at a track day - GTR

wmr1980

Pure gristle anyway. I've come across bullies of that size and they're all show no go. Why bring up his size and an aggressive "go and talk to him if you have a problem" comment to try and intimidate people is beyond pathetic. I'm being unfair though, he may well be a gentle giant and his friend is making him out to be some sort of beast. Eitherway, if you have a word with him and he does nothing about his driving, the marshal is the next step. If he hits you, it's assault - so it's all win win, apart from a black eye but who hasn't had one?

I'll leave it to you to have a word with him wmr ;)

Sure. Only if you promise to nurse my black eye, and help pick up my teeth.

There was a photo of him posted somewhere (cannot remember where think on the GTR forum)

He looked a right pumped up steroid gorilla..!!! :scare: :scare:

I used to play county standard rugby, you get some right lumps there - you know what they say... the bigger they are... the harder they hit! :lol:

Sure. Only if you promise to nurse my black eye, and help pick up my teeth.

There was a photo of him posted somewhere (cannot remember where think on the GTR forum)

He looked a right pumped up steroid gorilla..!!! :scare: :scare:

I used to play county standard rugby, you get some right lumps there - you know what they say... the bigger they are... the harder they hit! :lol:

The bigger they are, the less far you have to run away from them :lol:

• Like 1

It's like 4 comments above you :lol:

:lol:

Always funny when people don't fully read the page of a thread or take it in properly. Lol.

Hay Will. :wave:

Cannot keep up with your posts Gareth.. :scare:

But I first saw it on the GTR site I'm almost sure..!! :surrender: :surrender:

:lol:

Oh it was definitely on the GTR site first. That's where I got the picture in the first place. ;)