New car option

parello9

I'm currently looking at going from an S2k to 350z, if you can get the car cheaper than book price why not buy it and try to make a few quid, if you have the money sat there?

If you like it then keep it a while, if you don't you have a few more £ to go towards the 370z

a 2007 car will be drive by wire, having the valve clearance checked is essential on those engines

suspension geometry has it been checked and greased they have a habit of seizing (best part of £1-2k if they are seized)

just because its 1 owner make sure the car is still straight

red isn't the most desirable colour and they can fade, but a polish tends to bring them back

does it have a hardtop with it

Couldnt get my head around paying 10k for what is in essence a car that was released 15 years ago, i dont see it being worth twice ish what a reasonable 350 would cost. I would be more inclined to find a fi'd one, i am guessing you could buy for one less than this, but thats just my opinion, variety is the spice of life and if you have an itch, which it seems you do, scratch it :)

• Like 1

I'm thinking to go straight to a 370z now.. i love the torque of my 350 and i don't think the s2k will compare as you cant drive it and get instant power

plus im a 'Z boy now and love the v6 grunt

the s2k just sits in my mind lol

• Like 1

Avoid Honda Reds unless your garaging it, they fade badly.

Cool cars the S2k's, and the later the better as early ones were very unpredictable.

Unpredictable is a bit of a understatement. They try to kill you :)

• Like 1