Hi, new member from N.I

Bk555

Hi all,

New member here from N.I looking for my first 350z. I'm trying to gather info from the forum here to help me choose a year spec & colour etc, so far im leaning towards the lower tax bracket upto 2006. I've drove subarus for many years and always liked the look of the 350z now just to settle on a colour and find a good low mileage one.

Below is a link to my RB5.

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/874020-my-rb5-378-wr-sport-winner-of-best-classic-at-scoobfest-2010-a.html

Barry.

Welcome aboard Barry. :welcome:

Used to own a classic JDM my96 WRX and was on Scoobynet as well. Depending on when you joined though I was probably on there before your time ~ same user name as on here. ;)

Classic's are the best and yours definitely looks like one of the best. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic

Hi Barry,

Greetings from Coleraine. What part of Norin Iron are you from. There are a few 359Z's on the usedcarsni website with varying prices. Good luck with your search.

Regards. Richard

Hi Richard,

I'm from Antrim. Did you see the red one recently added to usedcarsni very nice with great miles but too high a price for the year, I've never drove a 350z I've always had turbo'd cars, I'm going on looks so hopefully the drive of them doesn't disappoint.

Welcome aboard Barry. :welcome:

Used to own a classic JDM my96 WRX and was on Scoobynet as well. Depending on when you joined though I was probably on there before your time ~ same user name as on here. ;)

Classic's are the best and yours definitely looks like one of the best. :thumbs:

Thanks mate, I've had my classic a long time been a member on Snet since 02, im looking forward to owning a 350z just need to get a drive in one, like the look of them alot though.

Hey Barry :welcome: to the forum. I'm from Portadown and unfortunately just traded my 04 black 350 in, otherwise it may have been perfect for you.

Shoot us any questions you may have :thumbs:

P.S. Ignore any cars that Hollybrook have, they're all about 30% over priced.

Hi Barry,

Greetings from Coleraine. What part of Norin Iron are you from. There are a few 359Z's on the usedcarsni website with varying prices. Good luck with your search.

Regards. Richard

Hi Richard,

I'm from Antrim. Did you see the red one recently added to usedcarsni very nice with great miles but too high a price for the year, I've never drove a 350z I've always had turbo'd cars, I'm going on looks so hopefully the drive of them doesn't disappoint.

As Kyle has said there is plenty of excellent info on the forum. Anything you can't find just ask. You are more than welcome to pop up to Coleraine for a chat and see my car.